1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fired Jack Easterby

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by coachbadlee, Nov 11, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It will never be done if we have someone like Watson. He is our shining light and we need to quickly remove this toxicity before Watson's prime is erased.

2. conquistador#11

Contrary to what 1 or 2 posters still believe, having a guy like this will impact future signings when they do have cap space and it's going to impact any of the hot names in the coaching search. I hate the Jets and might consider them now. He has to be gone by Monday.

UTSA2step, TEXNIFICENT and fchowd0311 like this.
  3. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

This dude has to go. There is no option at this point. It doesn't matter who we hire if this snake oil salesman is still with the organization. He is the worst kind of cancer. The type that hides under the pretense of God. That isn't just bad business, that's bad faith.

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

In some of the more exclusive business and philanthropic socialite circles, it's pretty widely accepted that Cal is a grade-A buffoon and moron. Cary McNair is the one in charge of handling the family's fortune, and makes most of the decisions when it comes to their money. Cal sticks to the Texans and that's pretty much it. Now we're starting to see why.

UTSA2step and Rock Block like this.
  5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Watson has to be careful or he'll get labeled another Harden.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  7. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I feel so bad for Watson. If he stays with this pathetic joke of an organization, his career has "Matthew Stafford" written all over it.

Sajan and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. fchowd0311

As long as he doesn't share instagram photos of him partying during a pandemic and is disgruntled because his team hired a smart young promising coach, he'll be fine. He's a far more sympathetic figure here.

payaso, cmoak1982 and STR8Thugg like this.
  9. fchowd0311

Yup. It's scary. Stafford is one of the most talented qbs in the league. Just shows how you need much more than just a super talented qb to win.

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  10. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

**** off you troll...

I'm tired of jackasses like you clamoring for our best players to go somewhere else. Go use a Colts fansite then.

King1, Joshfast and Fantasma Negro like this.
  11. Fantasma Negro

Easterby is a con man lol

12. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I don't care about Jack Easterby. However, what I find insanely annoying is the last month every time I happen to turn on one of the local sports radio shows in my car it is constant hammering on Easterby. The rockets are having a gigantic Go to First Unreadcrisis with Harden and this Easterby crap gets more run.

I have no idea who he is or what he has done. The hate though is insane. You would think he poisoned little children. At this point I hope Cal strips Easterby of any power but leaves him within the organization with a big title like Senior VP of whatever just to cause the media and fans to meltdown like little babies.

13. Major

Major Member

This seems counterproductive. Your goal just seems to be to annoy yourself.

vinsensual and Sajan like this.
  14. Nimo

Nimo Member

He probably responded with "fake news" and "persecution!" after being confronted about this article

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  15. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

How about you build a championship football team? This organization is the joke of the NFL right now.

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I'm not a fan of anonymous disparagement and give it minimal credence. Whether "fear of retribution" is a valid concern or just an excuse, if you won't put your name to it, don't allege it without real proof.

Criticizing an employer/boss publicly is almost never in one's own self-interest. It makes every potential employer worry what you will say about them.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this were true, and also, Fire Easterby.

17. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

The fact that a poster on a MB has to put forth that type of scenario because the OWNER (CEO whatever) of the team is such a buffoon/moron he can't see it is an absolutely lower then low point in Houston football. God whip my ass with 35-3 all day please, but this?

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. Rock Block

Supporting Member

Obviously a f*cking scrap book full!

fchowd0311 likes this.
  19. Rock Block

Supporting Member

After reading that last line the first image I have of the relationship between Cal and Easterby is Lord Voldemort (Cal) and Nagini (Easterby) his f*cking snake that slithers around whispering to him.

STR8Thugg likes this.
  20. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

No 1st or 2nd round pick and lots of bad contracts you can't dump without eating a bunch of dead money like Mercilus, Roby, Cobb, etc.

3 years at a minimum before we MIGHT be good if things go well.... We are a bottom feeder team with a really good QB and that is why we are even remotely interesting.

Might as well have a little fun the next couple years. It's going to get worse before it gets better.