1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Fire Gundy II!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fire JVG.... :D

2. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

as much as i like his personality and want to root for him... it's so god damn hard to... i wish he would innovate his coaching style... for the love of staying rocket's coach, he had better.

otherwise.. i'd sign this petition as well.

3. Prosun

Prosun Member

Amel, you are an ignorant tool, and it's a disgrace that Clutch hasn't banned you. I've noticed today on at least a couple of occasions that if someone criticizes you or a player (V-Span in this case), you call them a racist. Since you've been criticizing JVG and Alston this whole season, should I accuse you of being racist towards whites and blacks? NO. You know why? Because I'm not an idiot!

Please do everyone on this forum a favor and stop b****ing about JVG and Rafer. Nothing you post here will persuade the front office to trade Rafer or fire JVG. Instead, try to act like a real fan and not troll around like some immature douche.

When the Rockets win the championship this year with Alston as their starting PG and JVG as their head coach, you better not be celebrating... unless you want to make yourself look like a total hypocrite.

4. tsunami

tsunami Member

Not motivate his player? I think Yao has been improving a lot during his tenure, and he motivates Yao pretty well....

5. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

bla bla blaaaaa

boring son

6. Vienna Calling

He doesn't share your "opinion" so he must be a racist?!?!? WTF!!!

If this is your line of thinking, you are an ignorant fool. Shame on you, son.

7. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

why are you getting in between, you ain't my pops

guy is asking me for my age, where I'm from, why my grammer sucks

get it, it's simple math

8. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Hell, I'll be happy when someone takes the time to actually EXPLAIN what they are supposed to be doing on offense because I simply can't fathom JVG's offense for the life of me.

9. Prosun

Prosun Member

Don't worry about Amel. He's just another one of these immature trolls roaming around ClutchFans. This specific troll is specialized in hating on JVG and Alston. Check out what he said in the "V-Span about to get deported?" thread. SamFisher said this about V-Span:

That was pretty harsh, but in no way did he offend Greeks or come out sounding like a racist. Yet Amel says:

Just go ahead and ignore that tool.

10. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

another one of my fans :D

11. Houston22

Houston22 Member

Fire rockets!

12. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fire the whinny fans that think all the problems can be solved by firing coach.

13. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Last night's game just shows what I am worrying about. People say JVG is bad at offense, but look at Lawrence Frank, this guy is totally clueless on offense. I can't believe a team featuring Jason Kidds, Vince Carter and RJ is so bad at scoring points. They don't even have one quality offense set. All they do is let Carter go one on one and others throw prayers. It is sooo ugly. Imagine Rox brass hire this kind of guys to coach Rox?

JVG may not be good enough to win you a championship. But he as a coach will at least guarantee your team stay mediocre or above. Since better coaches are not available at this time, Rox may have to extend him no matter what the outcome is. That is sad but it is reality.

14. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

truth

so many good players

but as a team they just suck

15. Vienna Calling

Thanks, Prosun. I haven't really noticed Amel till now. If he's really from Bosnia he, more than others, could know what intolerance and ignorance can lead to...

I should have ignored him and will do that from now on, thanks for the advice.

16. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

buaahahhah

the united nations steppin in

17. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

Your really not helping your cause any here with your pointless posts.

And for what its worth people like you who go around calling people racists who have their own opinions are usually the ones who are the racists.

18. Jeffster

Jeffster Contributing Member

[​IMG]

19. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

:D A poster with balls... very well done.

I hope you don't mind, but that's worthy of a sig.

#699 Cohen, Dec 28, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  20. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Dikembe is a very nice back up C to have. If it were up to you, each team would have like 7 players each. :rolleyes: