1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fire Adelman!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mms, Dec 23, 2007.

Tags:
  1. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

The bulls advanced to the second round last season their expectation were higher, they swept the defending champion heat and took the detroit pistons to 6 games. The rockets haven't got out of the first round in minute now and have a flawed team who over achieved the last 4 seasons still losing in the first round. New coach,new system trying to get the guys to stop playing 2 on 5 finally finding a guard rotation off the bench with brooks and head only 25 games as coach.

2. mrdan

mrdan Contributing Member

We didn't even hold practice before last game in order to give our guys some rest. Come January I think we will see a lot more Ws and a lot more of the motion offense.

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I think TMac is subconsciously trying to get Adelman fired with his play/don't play act...not to say he's not actual hurt, but he's definitely dogging it...

4. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Subconscious rebellion against authority. He did the same thing to Weisbrod and JVG.

5. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

I agree, but he is busting himself out,Magic didn't call him out but subliminally he did,especially when they asked him who do you trade and he said you can't trade Yao.The fans are seing through his act as well but what he is doing he is messing up the rythym of the rotation and the confidence of the guy's on teh bench. If he is hurt they need to sit him if he isn't come and play and give it your full 20 million dollar effort.

At the end of the day he's starting to look bad because the post season lack of success speaks for itself. You can't blame last years playoff loss and the dallas series on Rick who has only been here 25 games. Regular season wins don't mean anything if you can't translate that success in winning a playoff series.

6. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I disagree with JVG, TMac always had respect for JVG. I remember he was hurt alot also when JVG was here and missed games to see his child being born and all that, but JVG said all the PC things in the media about that, TMac has said JVG is the best coach he played for.