1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Finals: Go Magic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by garthomps, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

With the emphasis on the Rockets season that was:

After hearing that whiney/arrogant crapp about them "not being 'mentally' in game(s) 1, 4 & 6 against us" -- the last thing I want to see is kobe and co. holding up a "no.1" sign with a trophy.

I tell you, after that series, I really despise that team. Would love to see those bastards go away crying -- and realizing that they are not that freakin' special.

I would expect that this is the view of most of you guys -- or, are there ones out there that take the approach that a Lakers championship gives the Rockets credit? Just curious.

Yes, I believe that this has its place in the GARM.

2. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Unless you're a moderator, that doesn't matter much.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

If the Lakers win easily the Rockets can legitimately be considered the #2 team in the league.

4. Jebus

Jebus Contributing Member

yeah, but nobody outside of rockets fans will care or actually give them that credit.

this franchise was disrespected when they actually WON the championship twice in a row. No way the media / other fans will give them credit for anything when they lost in the second round.

it won't make me feel any better to try to convince a celtics fan the rockets were second best this year.

but it will make me feel better to see Kobe on the bench crying because he got punked to end the season again.

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

wtf.....2 of these in the garm by you? lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.