1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Finally, the Truth about Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TC777JLIN168, Dec 28, 2012.

1. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Thanks for the support. Haha, I just dislike anonymous message in general. Too many weirdos in this world already. ;)

I never believed for a second that it's Clutch. Clutch has the ultimate authority here and he never needs to send any anonymous message. He can just ban people who makes outrageous posts.

jocar, if it was really you that posted "i am here, watching you..." , your bad! You didn't make it clearly enough to be a joke. I usually like your lively posts here and I remember you were one of the veterans welcoming me to GARM :grin:, so thanks but not for that creepy message. I'm anti-creepynism so please delete that. :p

I hope that person who left anonymous stupid messages to several of us here stop doing that. If you don't agree with our comments, just argue/debate in the thread. If you have good reasoning and logic, we might agree with you.

Happy New Year to everyone here! Hope our Rockets do well in the new year and get us in the playoffs! :grin:

2. kozmo

kozmo Member

Lin over the last 7 games is 16 and 8...and there were 2 pretty poor games in there. he has great court vision and if he had a big that could finish he would have 2 more assists per game. I think Lin is a 20/10 guy by the end of the year

3. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

He's a good rebounder too so you should throw in 20/10/5.

4. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

A little too optimistic for a $5M PG, don't you think? Give the kid time to develop.

5. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

Let's just end this thread by saying he is a young PG with great upside and has yet to play a full season. He has great courtvision, a quick first step, and is an above average passer with a high BB IQ. He also has a clutch factor especially when he is the primary ballhandler. He needs to work on his jump shot (especially his 3pt shooting) and his handles. This is all anybody needs to say. Arguing about his legitamacy as a player is pointless. We will just have to wait and see. 2 full seasons should be a good indicator about his true ceiling. If you do not agree with any of the above, I think it's safe to say you are either a LOF or a LOH.