1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Finally.... the ROCKETS have COME BACK to the NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iLookOK, Apr 9, 2013.

1. hmc317

hmc317 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/udMKFnfJFEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

3. alethios

alethios Member

had to break this out!

[​IMG]

4. deedee82

deedee82 Member

Sore thing, i mean sure thing!!

That aside, congratulations indeed!

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Congrads! Warmly Congrads!

6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Congratz!! well deserved!

7. wapz

wapz Member

[youtube]OCKfvk65KZ8[/youtube]

creds to OriginalKnJ

Onwards to Playoffs, BIG

#RedNation

cheers

8. OTMax

OTMax Member

It's been a hell of a ride with ups and downs, so many changes since the trade for Harden and just a nightmare for the coaches to deal with. But they've managed to keep us afloat and the players have rallied together, developed some great chemistry and brotherhood and took us back to the playoffs. Very well done!

9. recboil

recboil Member

I really like the new small ball lineup of Beverly (pg), Lin (sg), Harden (sg), Jones (pf) and Asik (c). I hope we see this in the playoffs

10. coffeelover665

I love it! honestly watching this team is like watching a really good sport movie. I can honestly say I feel that this team have the most exciting story this year

11. andersongo

andersongo Member

Championship or bust.

12. poing

poing Member

13. verysimplejason

Congrats Rockets!!! Now it's time to exceed more expectations... How about starting by winning game 1? :D

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

I have been very critical of the Les Alexander era, and unquestionably he has deserved every bit of it. He bought a championship team and mismanaged it into what has seemed like a "forever" lottery team. Fans have endured years of mediocrity and thanks to Uncle Les now can't watch the games because of his "greed." However, the TEAM, the Rockets tradition, that we all love has broken through. The Harden deal made the difference, but the Lin/Asik additions were great as well. This team is very young, and fun to watch. We may have FINALLY turned a corner. As to Les, IMO, he is still the worst owner the franchise has ever had and wish he would sell the team.

15. skyline07

skyline07 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xvX_5ym_ajI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. conquistador#11

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

I wouldn't automatically pencil in a playoff series loss; they will be playing without pressure. I expect some free stroking, free wheeling, and fun basketball. Stranger things have happened in the NBA.

18. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

19. babyface44

babyface44 Member

20. VanityHalfBlack

For those that attended the game, how was Downtown when you left the toyota center? Any cheers and festivities going on?