1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Final Season] The Office

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mrm32, Sep 4, 2012.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Think they are going to have all or most of the characters move away all together.

2. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Anybody else not like Andy at all this season. Seems like he's become so self-centered that I'm actually hoping Erin dumps him for new Jim.

3. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Thats awesome. I'm kinda slow so I didn't know that they were setting up the new jim to be like the old jim and go after someones else girl. And thinking about it, I think the stangler is gonna wind up being Toby. Cause think about it, they make him out to look and be a creeper. And also they are also showing him bringing the strangler up, so it should catch people by surprisewhen they found out that he's the one.

4. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101211223347AAh40kaTheory about the office tv show?

Ok, so I suddenly had this little revelation about the american The Office television show.
    I just want to see if its plausible:
    Toby is the Scranton Strangler.

Eh? Eh? Let me hit you with some evidence.

During the Glee episode, Toby was not there when they mention the Scranton Strangler or something like that.
    During the car chase when it passed by the office Toby was not there AND the strangler's car is the same brand and color as Toby's. according to this website: http://theoffice.wikia.com/wiki/Scranton…
    (Yah, I know, I need a hobby)

And then during Classy Christmas Toby is supposedly attending the trial of the Scranton Strangler. Shake my HEAD! Is he attending his own trial or is he really just a juror? That can't just be coincedence.

So what if that is how Michael leaves the office? Toby finally strangles him! It would make sense wouldn't it? Jeez, that would be mighty dark though. Michael gets freaking strangled. End of office.

So it this plausible? Am I just stringing random facts togther? What are your thoughts on the Scranton Strangler? Do you think he's going to reappear in a more important role?
    I needed to tell this to someone!
    Gotta connect the dots or I won't be able to move on with my life.

5. trustme

trustme Member

Michael already left the office...

6. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Where anywhere in my post I said Micheal?

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So what if that is how Michael leaves the office? Toby finally strangles him! It would make sense wouldn't it? Jeez, that would be mighty dark though. Michael gets freaking strangled. End of office.

8. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I've been really let down with the season so far, although there have been some hilarious moments (including most of the openings). The show just hasn't been the same since Michael, and there's no James Spader to keep me occupied otherwise. Will be sad to see the show end, but it's time has come.

9. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

The season's been meh...but every now and then during an episode they still pull out a really good moment. Drunk Daryl onto the table...yes an old gag...but boy did it work.

10. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

yeah, this season is pretty weak compared to the other seasons, but the darryl bit was hilarious

i really hope andy doesn't lose erin. he's an idiot, but i think she can forgive him. i am not a fan of the new guy.

11. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

oh and nellie and toby...that's a good match.

i think that rules out him being the strangler

12. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I found it hilarious when he started talking about hooking up with Meredith. She's gross.

New Jim sucks, I don't know if the writers are trying to create that same angle from the first 2 seasons, but it seems fake and new Jim isn't funny.

13. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Probably a reach but I see last week's house of cards as a re-creation of Jim's Dunder Mifflin games. And I think this week's episode is akin to when Jim had the office act out Michael's Agent Scarn script and ended up sitting with Pam on the rooftop.

14. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

The payoff was worth that little story line in last night episode, should be a funnny match.

15. Indaface

Indaface Member

Darryl's drunken walk into the conference room...GOLD JERRY!!

I love this show but stopped watching last season after the Florida arc ended. Started watching this season again to see where it all ends up and I enjoyed last nights episode alot.

Not feeling "new Jim", but Kevin's bit about cupcakes had me rolling.

16. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I've always been a HUGE fan of The Office. This season isn't golden like the Michael Scott days, but I've had plenty of LOL moments. I can't say that I'll miss the show once it ends, though. I can literally watch it all day, so as long as the seasons are on Netflix, and TBS/My20 keep playing reruns... I'll be fine.

17. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Pam looks so old now... it makes me sad. :(

18. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I still think there's a chance they go with Toby as the Scranton Strangler. Why else would they spend so much time mentioning it several seasons after the event? I doubt they just quit mentioning the case and it goes away without anything else being revealed.

Also, I think it would be really funny if Michael ended up being right about Toby all along when for so long it seemed like Toby was a perfectly decent guy and Michael was just a loon.

19. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Impish or Admirable?

20. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

This was epic... and Darryl at the end was the best LOL moment since Michael left.