1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Final Prediction: Who do you think will win? (not who you want to win)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by cml750, Nov 1, 2020.

?

Who do you think will win? (not who you want to win)

1. Trump

2. Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wait, Bernie's base is racist? Follow your own advice.

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If Trump looses his mandate from heaven, @cml750 can always move to Mississippi where everybody still lives that confederate fever dream.

Dubious and Yung-T like this.
  3. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

350+ EV for Biden with either Texas or Georgia as a shocker.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Been out plenty, thanks.

The more you go down the liberal rabbit hole the more you find people obsessed with race, gender, etc.

5. fchowd0311

What does this mean? Isn't it the Biden side of the party that was adamant that we chose candidates based on race and gender? Bernie stans are economic populists first.

Moderate Dems play identity politics more than the AoC/Bernie economic populist side of the party.

CometsWin likes this.
  6. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

True American people win this election!

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

It means that the majority of people who want to treat (or have the government treat) people differently (or most differently) based on immutable characteristics like race are located at the ends of the political spectrum.

8. fchowd0311

What does that mean? Doesn that mean we not treat NRive Americans differently than regular citizens and not give them special atonomous rights?

I think when the government makes policy decisions it should take into consideration the context of history and how we treated older groups before and wether they need some special help due to that treatment to get things set straight as it benefits our moral integrity as a nation and also benefits out economic output as a nation.

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I can't really break it down any simpler for you. We're going to just have to agree to disagree and move on.

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

He thinks Affirmative Action is racism, and it is, but all racism isn't negative.

Outlier likes this.
  11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

There were people openly supporting it and posting about it, crouched under the words of MLK.

There are definitely both sides of extreme.

I will say those people stopped because of pushback and the right leaning trolls just continue to make excuses.

12. cml750

cml750 Member

Well I concede. I think Biden will win it now. I was wrong so fire away and serve me my crow.

13. fchowd0311

Hey, it was closer than I thought.

FranchiseBlade and cml750 like this.
  14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I thought he would win as well. I'm actually still not convinced that he won't.

That said, I think a question for those who voted for Trump is: [assuming Biden gets the EC # he needs] do you support Trump going to the SC and arguing whatever he is planning on arguing so that he will retain the Presidency, or do you think he should just step aside?

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

Nook and KingCheetah like this.
  16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I figured Trump could win easily.

As you know your claim on the popular vote was bonkers to me. Considering past precedent, polling, and coronavirus. If you truly thought it was 50/50 and not just trying to get a reaction out of random like me. Well, sir you need to consider thinking about putting FoxNews down for a while.

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I still don't know.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Props to you and @Astrodome for actually accepting the results. That's a low bar to clear but apparently some posters around here are tripping all over it.

19. conquistador#11

I even said Biden would break the popular vote and still might end up losing. I don't want to serve any crow. And I think that's one of the many problems today. Bloods or Crips. Wanting to "own" the other side.

20. Newlin

Newlin Member

You don’t need to concede. It’s Trump that will need to concede if Biden can hang on. And while Biden seems to have a very slim lead, I don’t feel very comfortable at all. I’m nervous about Nevada.

And I do hope that Trump will put on his big boy pants and do the right thing and accept defeat if he really does lose. Just once I hope he can think about putting the interests of the country before his own.

Invisible Fan likes this.