1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Final Fantasy VIII

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by greenhippos, Aug 3, 2011.

1. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

8 damn near killed the series for me. I love the hell out of 7 (still play it to this day actually) and ended up buying 8 the day it came out. I tried my hardest to like it... even forced myself to play all the way through disc 2, but by the time disc 3 came around I didn't want to play it at all anymore. I was just bored to death by it.

I would have been completely done with the series after that but my mom ended up buying 9 for me for Christmas without me even asking for it. I decided to give it a shot and I fell right back in love with the series again.

My list would go (I'm not including the Nintendo ones because I haven't played them in FOREVER):

1 - VII
    2 - Tactics
    3 - IX
    4 - X
    5 - XII
    6 - VIII
    7 - XIII

What a huge freaking disappointment 13 turned out to be.

2. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I feel the same way about FFXII

3. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

I want my characters in an RPG to look like people.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

[​IMG]