1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FIFA 12

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheGreat, Sep 19, 2011.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just picked up my copy for PS3 today. Let me know if you want to play online, my tag is MMcAfee.

2. ABforPresident

For some reason i can't seem to score in FIFA 12....I have so many chances and can't score

3. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Same problem too, defense is so much harder in 12. O well new challenge on hand...

4. mtbrays

Supporting Member

Don't think I'm going to hit up online until I get better at this tactical defending. The AI is destroying me on tournament mode.

5. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

What's everyone think of there now that there's been more time to get used to tactical defending?

I'm a big fan. Defense was easily and mindless before. Now it's as important as the offense is. Though, gameplay-wise, is anyone else finding it way harder to deliver an accurate cross?

I especially love the overhaul career mode got. Transfers are much more realistic and involved than they were, and not only did they bring scouting back, they brought it back in a way, way more realistic manner. Instead of scouting 18-year-olds who all quickly become Lionel Messi in a year, you have to scout 14- and 15-year-olds and hope they eventually develop up to their potential. My only major gripe with the career mode is that no one ever seems to want to take my players on loan, which makes youth players impractical to sign if you're using a big club.

6. Maximus

Maximus Member

Lame. I need a connection to put my face on my player? Weak. Oh well, it's free, buy I'll get PES when theres a good download for it b/c of this gay ****.

7. Asian Sensation

Story of my life.

8. Drexlerfan22

Good dribblers dominate in this game. Find someone with 90 dribbling, shake your man, and pop it from the top of the box. I agree it's harder to score, but I've had a few 5 or 6-goal games on Legendary so far.

9. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

How do you back heel! I'm playing career mode with my pro and I can't seem to figure out how to do a back heel pass. I know when I press RB + A my teammates are able to pull it off.

10. mtbrays

Supporting Member

This has probably been said, but I am so pleased that they fixed the online matching process. Don't get me wrong, it can be fun to play as a 5-star team, but it's exhausting to only play against Barcelona, Real, Chelsea, etc.

There are times I want to play a technical style and practice different things with a 3-star club - just to see how it works and or a challenge - that used to be impossible with a kid turbo charging you with Messi, Ronaldo, etc.

11. Asian Sensation

I was talking about real life. :eek:

12. ABforPresident

Anybody up for a game on the ps3?

13. Drexlerfan22

What's your PSN, mine is Drex2234. Add me and I'll play a game sometime. Just say you're from Clutchfans on the friend request though.

1 person likes this.
  14. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Anyone up for a H2H match tonight on PS3?

Add me, send message saying you're from CF.net

PSN: JSLLC