1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. rockmanslim

rockmanslim Member

I didn't know the guy's name was Kammerichs, but I knew EXACTLY who you were referring to as soon as I read your post. Everytime they'd do a closeup of him, I kept thinking England Dan & JF Coley or the Bee Gees. :D

2. longbow111

longbow111 Member

WOW, Imagine a 2.10m p*rn star :D :D

3. FFz

FFz Member

anyone else really enjoy the argentinan fans singing at the stadium during the games? I think that would be a great idea for the rowdies to pick up. We need to have a song that we can sing jsut at the games. I think that would get everyoen pumped up.

4. Coca Cola Scola

Yeah, it would be funny if they start singing some version of an Argentinian "Scola, Scola, Scola" song.... kind of like that Yao Ming song.

By the way, I think we can rest our worries that Scola isn't big enough. He was in there with the bigs of the US and Brazil and Scola looked pretty dam big and brawny. Kind of like some kind of Argentinian lumberjack. On tv, he looked like he was at least as tall as Amare, slightly shorter than Dwight Howard, taller than Carmelo and Lebron. He also looked a lot bigger muscle wise than Amare, though not as muscular as Dwight or Nene. I'd say that Luis Scola is at least 6'10" 250. Unless, Amare and Howard are lot less than their reported heights.