1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Female Celebrity Trainwrecks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rimrocker, Nov 29, 2006.

1. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

A few stories in the local paper...

Jessica Simpson's sex tape fears
    BANG Showbiz
    Nov. 28, 2006 09:05 AM
    Jessica Simpson has been left reeling by rumours a sex tape starring her is about to be leaked onto the internet.

The alleged X-rated home movie is said to show the 'Dukes of Hazzard' actress and her ex-husband Nick Lachey engaged in a number of sex acts.

A source told Britain's Daily Sport newspaper: "Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She's always been a girl of high morals and principles."

According to reports the tape does exist and has fallen into the hands of the individuals responsible for leaking the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex video.

It has been claimed that they are threatening to leak the tape if Jessica does not pay an undisclosed sum of money to keep it out of the public domain.

The 25-year-old star has always prided herself on making men wait for sex.

She once said: "I play hard to get. If you turn sex down for a couple of days it makes it better."

Jessica's ex-husband Nick is now dating MTV presenter Vanessa Minnillo, while she has been seen dining with on/off lover John Mayer again.

Hilton reduces Lohan to tears
    BANG Showbiz
    Nov. 29, 2006 08:02 AM
    Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton have fallen out again, but this time the hotel heiress says it's for good.

The 'Simple Life' star appeared to put aside her differences with the 21-year-old actress - who she branded 'firecrotch' - after they were spotted enjoying a night out on Monday, with newly single pal Britney Spears.

According to gossip web site X17online, a source at Los Angeles nightclub Hyde, where they group partied that night, claims Paris told Lindsay: "You're a [expletive] coked-out w****, don't ever say you're my friend again!"

Lindsay was then seen leaving the club in tears.

Britney and Paris then went back to the 'Simple Life' star's house to continue their partying where Paris was heard shouting: "Tell Firecrotch she's no longer welcome!"

Meanwhile, Britney has pulled out of co-hosting the 2006 Billboard Music Awards with Paris.

The two pals had been booked to co-host the live event, to be aired on Fox TV, next Monday.

But Britney has suddenly withdrawn with no explanation, jeopardizing Paris' chances of hosting the ceremony at all.

A source at Fox said: "She pulled out. She didn't give a reason.

"We really don't know the reason. But we're disappointed she backed out."
    Nov. 28, 2006 09:08 AM
    Lindsay Lohan has accused rival Paris Hilton of hitting her.

The 'Mean Girls' actress, who has been feuding with the socialite for months, claims Paris struck her for no reason at a house party held by a mutual friend in Los Angeles.

Lindsay, 20, made the allegation to a film camera crew waiting for her outside a Los Angeles hotel. She even showed them a bruise on her left arm which she claims was caused by Paris.

She told X17: "I'm saying this on tape. She hit me for no apparent reason at my friend's house. I didn't know she would be there and she hit me with a drink and poured it all over me. It hurts and it's not OK.

"I'm sorry for everyone who thinks I'm crazy but I'm just trying to act."

It has been confirmed that Paris did attend the bash with new friend Britney Spears, but her representative Elliot Mintz has vehemently denied she hit Lindsay.

He said: "It's not true. I was with Paris and Britney at the party. At no time did Paris throw anything at Lindsay. At no time did Paris ever hit her, assault her, touch her or have any physical contact with her.

"I find this very disturbing. It's a very serious allegation to say somebody hit you."

Mintz claims that a drink was thrown at Paris and Britney and that the trio exchanged "harsh words". He has also urged Lindsay to stop verbally attacking the blonde heiress.

He added: "I believe a drink was thrown at Paris and Britney. I believe harsh words were exchanged but in recent days and recent weeks Lindsay has said some very disturbing things about Paris. This kind of ranting against Paris has to stop. She doesn't insult anybody, she doesn't call people names and she doesn't make false accusations."
    Nov. 27, 2006 08:27 AM
    Lindsay Lohan says 'Sex and the City' inspired her to date lots of different men.

The 20-year-old actress insists the hit show - which focused on the love lives of four single women in New York - taught her to avoid settling down with one guy and admits she is very happy seeing lots of different people.

Lindsay - who has been linked to several different famous men in recent months, including Paris Hilton's ex Stavros Niarchos - told Elle magazine: "My mum is going to kill me for speaking about sleeping with people. But I don't want to put myself in the position where I'm in a monogamous relationship right now. I'm not dating just one person. 'Sex and the City' changed everything for me because those girls would sleep with so many people."

Although she is happy to live her life partying and dating different boys, the 'Mean Girls' actress has issued a stark warning to younger sister Ali - who is about to embark on a career in Hollywood herself.

She said: "Ali needs to stay away from boys and watch who she associates with publicly, especially if someone has a certain reputation."

2. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Better coverage at Would Would Tyler Durden Do...

www.wwtdd.com

A daily read for me.

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm most interested with story #1. The rest are nish nish.

4. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So, you're saying that the first story is ak ya?

5. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

please please please make this come true.... i'm sure there is some dying kid somewhere that wants this as his last wish....

YOU CAN'T DENY A DYING BOY HIS LAST WISH!
    JUST RELEASE THE TAPE! :eek:

6. jlaw718

jlaw718 Contributing Member

I agree. This is one of about a dozen various news/sports/entertainment sites I usually hit on a daily basis.

7. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

OMG lk i watchd sex an the city an it inspiyered me to haev sex with a whol bunch of guyz! Yay an now i'm a walking STD cocktail!!!!!!!1

8. Asian Sensation

I bet Jessica's dad filmed, directed, and produced the sex tape of her dotter.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

What a moron.

10. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Don't forget starred :eek:

11. Van Gundier

Van Gundier Member

As I've said before... the internet is for p*rn

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgyI1RpPOdg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgyI1RpPOdg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

12. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

Oh friggin great. I just got that song out of my system.

13. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Speaking of Lohan...

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article2023859.ece

Lohan offers words of condolence to Altman's family: 'Be adequite'

By Andrew Gumbel in Los Angeles
    Published: 29 November 2006

There are those who have been moved to great eloquence and passion by the death of the eminent film director Robert Altman. And then there is Lindsay Lohan.

The 20-year-old actress, who scored a part in Altman's last movie, A Prairie Home Companion, made the interesting decision to go public with a condolence letter she wrote to the Altman family in the wake of his death from cancer last week. The passion was certainly there - she, like many dozens of actors before her, clearly adored the experience of working in Altman's characteristic freeform style - but the letter was also spectacular in its incoherence and disregard of basic grammar and spelling.

"I am lucky enough to of been able to work with Robert Altman amongst the other greats on a film that I can genuinely say created a turning point in my career," she began, less than certainly. "He was the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I've had in several years... He left us with a legend that all of us have the ability to do." A little lower down, she fell into improv philosophy, apparently riffing on the notion that life is too short to waste: "Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of yourselves' (12st book) - everytime there's a triumph in the world a million souls hafta be trampled on. - altman Its true. But treasure each triumph as they come." And she signed off, "Be adequite. Lindsay Lohan."

The letter has become the talk of Hollywood since its release over the weekend. Was the actress on a misguided - and utterly botched - quest for publicity, exploiting the death of a revered director for her own purposes? Had she been on one of her legendary party benders? Or was this Exhibit A for the indictment of America's education system?

Lohan fans sought to argue that the letter really was not that incoherent after all - the errors no worse than the average teenage e-mail exchange.

Patt Morrison, a columnist with the Los Angeles Times, begged to differ, calling the letter "alarmingly incoherent" and questioning what it was Lohan had learnt at the Long Island schools that gave her straight As.

"As for the brilliant Mr Altman himself," Ms Morrison added, "I suspect he might find sardonic comedic potential in all of this."

14. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

wow, so we've learned that lindsay lohan is stupid, loose, emotionally shattered due to losing her friend, and a firecrotch.

by right she has all the combination that can make her the most desirable female celeb ever

15. Caboose

Caboose Member

are these celebrities that stupid? if they don't want their sex tapes seen on the net then they shouldnt make them. well maybe some of them do want them seen and they act like they dont...

16. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I want to see that tape!!!