1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

February 29th slaughterhouse massacre, IDF shoots starving civillians by the hundreds

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Feb 29, 2024.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You mean with the United States and its stated position; and with innocents.

You haven’t paid the taxes you’re reaping nor for foreign aid so shut the **** up. That’s where my loyalties are. You hate on “immigrants ruining Europe”

what the hell do yo think you are?

no hate, just objective intolerance for stupidity and people coming into our country and forcing their hateful customs on us (you’re the Islamist taliban of Europe to the US). We get it, you don’t want to integrate. So just save us your bs

notice how pretty much every other American is far from your viewpoint

2. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Delete

#82 LosPollosHermanos, Mar 1, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

As I posted before, most of my Israeli friends would be considered left-wing (I only know one person who likes Netanyahu - his biographer lol.) But October 7th united Israelis insofar as they realized that Hamas must be eradicated. It is unfortunate that Hamas hides behind children (and exploits self-created imagery of fake or real tragic deaths for propaganda).

ROXRAN likes this.
  4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Here’s what we know ….Hamas ran ministry of health or government …whatever it’s called is Hamas. That is unquestionable

When they say 30,000 innocents are dead. They are actually including Hamas terrorists in that number. I’m sorry but those animals are not innocent..No one can accurately verify the amount of truly innocent victims in this case unfortunately especially when other sources have proven to be inept or even collaborating such as UNRWA with numerous numerous ties to the Hamas terrorists.

it’s a war, war is ugly. Israel has very difficult challenges when terrorists are literally using humans and infrastructure as shields and wear plain clothes . Hamas chose a war on Oct. 7. Israel had no chose but to respond to the war initiation by 3000 Hamas terrorists that went into Israel. The response is about killing Hamas and unfortunately the results of war is not perfect. I regret children dying …

let’s not forget a Palestinian was on video encouraging a child to be shot so it could be propagandized on video and the best part is that kid high fived the IDF Soldier…so what does that tell you?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure I am paying more taxes in the US this year than you have paid in your lifetime.

Also, when you look at the demonstrations in the US of your antisemitic allies, they are the ones who hate the US.

The pro-Israel demonstrations are also pro USA demonstrations.

Your xenophobia when it suits your Islamist agenda is noted though.

6. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I agree with a lot of this, it’s true. With an evil like hamas it’s not easy. That being said the Likud government (“from the river to the sea led by ATWs lover”) make no secret of the fact they want to kill innocents. They’ve literally been on record stating it. They supported Hamas. Unfortunately your side conveniently forgets that.

I hold bush responsible for the Iraq invasion that killed a millions + people

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I highly highly doubt that and conveniently, I’ve lived in this country and know people on this forum who know that, their opinion matters and yours doesn’t. I don’t have to prove jack to someone visiting that can’t respect the laws or veterans here while a guest. You literally don’t respect injured veterans of the US you *******. That’s anti american

now you’re desperately trying to make some crap up because I don’t like concentration camps and kids dying. I want Hamas gone, but like most people that saw the results of the war on terror I can see a failure. The fact you’re reaching shows me even you don’t buy your BS

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The Israelis weren't the ones who flew planes into the World Trade Center. They were also not the ones who celebrated the event in the streets and handed out candy.

It is pretty clear who is anti-USA and who is not.

Islamists are anti-Israel and anti-USA.

P.S.: Since you brought it up, I was against the Iraq invasion. It's on this forum.

9. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is nothing wrong with skepticism. The Hamas run health agency has every incentive to lie just as does the IDF. As you said, it's war. But in war the first casualty is not truth, but the murdered people caught in the conflict.

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Are you developing dementia by making up fairytales? Who the heck are you talking about and to..

You seem to be imagining things and creating narratives.

it’s quite troubling. I like your posts outside of here but I don’t think continuing this discussion is good for your psychological health. I don’t know what your post meant but it sounds like you want to kill all brown people? It’s best to ignore one another, you’re a bad person man. I don’t think you fit in with our culture and clearly you don’t want integrate

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I respect veterans for their service, including @fchowd0311 . I am not like Trump.

But that doesn't mean that a veteran gets a blank check to spew hate forever, just because he served. And @fchowd0311 has been spewing a lot of hate.

ROXRAN and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

My psychological health is perfectly fine.

Your post, on the other hand, sounds completely and utterly unhinged. "Kill all brown people"? wtf??

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

That’s good to know; but I maintain we’re on different frequencies. Also I don’t think you’re a bad person that was uncalled for

Anyways I hope the innocents on both sides are spared and find peace. God bless. You can discuss this independently. I would leave your nonsense tweets to the other thread . It’s available for your propaganda

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

No it’s not, you are blaming children in Gaza for 9/11 (the majority of the population wasn’t even alive then)

that’s confabulation . You’ve advocated for killing innocent civilians over multiple pages. Like I said, you’re getting your information from tweets and not making up stuff holding an entire group of people responsible. In fact you’ve reiterated your stance of collective punishment many times, which as others have also noted , many times…is immoral

That’s not normal

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You totally misunderstood my post.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  16. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Apologies, honestly I did go a bit far but it’s frustrating to “blame Hamas” for everything. The Bibi regime bears a good amount of the blame. My insults were out of line. We need change and we need to ease the suffering of all innocents.

I think that’s universal, I know we can agree on that. anyways that’s enough BBS for me, I hope both Israelis and Palestinians can live peacefully and evils like Hamas are eradicated and the Israeli people ouster this likud stain

AroundTheWorld and Ubiquitin like this.
  17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can think Hamas is evil and terrible and still acknowledge that likely thousands of civilians have been killed in Gaza.

Gaza was one of the densest places on earth and you can’t drop a 500 lb bomb in a dense neighborhood without killing a lot of people. Also the IDF several times bombed areas that they told civilians to go to be safe.

DonnyMost likes this.
  18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes. How do you suggest Israel should eliminate the threat from Hamas?

19. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Sorry, I was getting onto a flight.

I didn't blame children for anything.

I was responding to your earlier allegation that I'm "anti US", by pointing out that when you look at the pro Israel and anti Israel demonstrations, the "anti USA" people are consistently on the "anti Israel" demonstrations, whereas the pro Israel demonstrations are also pro USA.

The reference to the reactions to 9/11 was an earlier example of the same sentiment.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  20. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Analysis from The Lancet suggests that the Hamas ran MoH (Ministry of Health) number is reasonably accurate.

IDF officials estimate that 2 civilians are killed for every dead Hamas. The IDF states that 12,000 Hamas fighters have been killed. This would result in ~24,000 dead civilians. Adding 24,000 civilian deaths to the 12,000 Hamas deaths equals a total of 36,000 deaths, which is actually more than the 30,000 deaths reported by the MoH.

Sources:
    IDF officials: 2 civilian deaths for every 1 Hamas fighter killed in Gaza | The Times of Israel
    IDF says 12,000 Hamas fighters killed in Gaza war, double the terror group's claim | The Times of Israel
    Hamas Toll Thus Far Falls Short of Israel’s War Aims, U.S. Says - WSJ
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(23)02640-5/fulltext