1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Favorite Fast food Item

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Feb 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

The Lucky Dog of New Orleans..I like the Cajun dog, particularly.

2. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

can't go wrong with the sourdough jack

3. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

potato and egg taquito from whataburger. man i miss when they were only a dollar.

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Wendy's...

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger
    Chili w/cheese
    Frosty

Yum.

Does Taco Bell still have the zesty chicken bowl? That was my favorite thing on the menu by far. I also like their chicken burrito supreme. I've had bad luck with the meat on their quesadillas though...yuck.

Taco Bueno is my favorite fast food mexican place. A cheese quesadilla, party burrito and cheesecake chimichanga is the best fast food meal evar. I crave it a lot. :(

Finally, Jack in the Box...I gotta say, nothing is quite like a sourdough jack with seasoned curly fries and a drink. I love that meal when watching games, I don't know why...but its awesome.

5. ultimatepaki

ultimatepaki Member

mcdonald's apple pies.

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

meximelts

yum, I always have at least two no matter what else I get from TB.

the Ultimate Cheesburger with bacon is dominant when Im REALLY hungry
    You have to be really hungry cause that is just too much meat but oh so good.

btw...am I the only one that hates the way they do them now? it used to just be some sort of mayo-sauce on them, now they haev gone to ketchup and something else nasty...I always tell em to make it old skool.

the footlong meatball sandwich from Subway is also a killer....

and to a lesser degree....the chicken nuggets with waffle fries from Chik Fila

breakfast food...sausage BOB and a sausage biscuit goes down just right in the mornings headed to work.

that is all.

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's what she said.

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

JITB Ultimate Cheeseburger on Sour Dough, greasiest burger ever, but damn good, i thought of it WAY before they advertised it last year and they said "limited of time" yet on the menu they bluntly say "Substitute sour dough for any burger on the menu", so my "cheaper" version of it is the jr back cheeseburger on sourdough :)

Whataburger's Thick and Hearty burger and the Chicken Strip BBQ sandwich are the best EVER, they need to put both on their permemnant menu like the did with honey chicken strip biscuit.

9. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

It will not count as fast food- but at House of Pies- try the biscuits with sausage pattie and scrambled egg covered with cream gravy. Very filling and very good. comfort food even though it is a heart attack on a plate...

I like watching the working women late at nite in the clear plastic stillettos...

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

you're right, Fatty. There is those texmex things....but just not "one" thing for me.

honestly...Whataburger's fries.

11. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

The Chicken Grilled Stuft Burrito is my favorite fast food item.

Favorite Burger: Even though I buy double meat, double cheese Whataburgers the most, probably the Ultimate on sour dough... hadn't noticed they changed the sauces, but definitely preferred the old mayo and ketchup, been a while since I've been to JITB
    Favorite Chicken Sandwich: Grilled Whatachicken, or whatever they call it
    Favorite Side: Wendy's Chili w/ onions

12. rhino17

rhino17 Member

1. Anything from In and Out Burger
    2. Cheesy Gordita crunch (taco bell)
    3. Bacon western cheesburger (Carl's Jr.)

Worst:
    Anything from McDonalds, I cant stand anything from there.

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

yep.

we are in agreement. Whataburger rox!

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Does anyone remember when jitb used to have an ultimate chicken sandwich with two of their $.99 chicken patties and bacon?

as far as burgers, the sourdough jack and the quarterpounder with cheese but they don't call it that in europe.

15. milkyecho

milkyecho Member

I eat fast food a lot.

The Baja Steak Gordita is the only thing I ever order from taco bell, its amazing. This is probably my favorite right now, and one really busy week I think I had it three times. at least.

From JITB I usully get two tacos and the Cheeseburger Deluxe... but you're right R2k, last time I got one it was musturd/ketchup instead of the old mayo/ketchup. totally gross....

I also really liked Jack's Western cheeseburger, but its gone now.

16. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

actually the ice cream is pretty good, esp the sundaes, and cheap too.

Otherwise, totally agreed.

17. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Love the burgers, but I don't really like any fast food fries anymore. The onion rings are pretty good, but a little too expensive for what you get.

Whataburgers are so huge that I don't really need anything else to get full, esp if I order a double.

18. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Oh, and my favorite fast food thing to eat has to be little taquitos. No national chain or anything, but go to any decent taqueria and you can get em for a decent price.

Esp love the hot sauce that comes with it.

19. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I forgot about that, I do have one of those on occasion. I do like their sundaes, but not mcflurrys

20. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Cheesy Gordita Crunch. It just doesn't get any better, to me.