1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Favorite basketball shoes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Flop, May 20, 2015.

1. HR Dept

HR Dept Member

[​IMG]

I just picked these up to rock with all the Rockets gear I've been wearing lately. They're not for basketball, but they're some of the most comfortable sneaks I've ever had. I try to avoid Air Max due to price, but the look and feel can't be beat.

2. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

I have an older Kobe that is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. My daughter plays in the Nike Run the One that she likes better than the Hyperdunks her school makes her wear (she wears them for select).

The new Harden shoe (Hyperchase) looks good too... all seem to be around that $100 mark.

4. bratna8

bratna8 Member

[​IMG]

Had 3 pairs of these back in the day. Kobe's feet you wear: adidas EQT Top Ten

5. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member