1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Fast updates/news?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Raj Da Dodge, Jun 23, 2010.

Tags:
  1. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Going to be harder to check twitter every 5 seconds and pay attention to the draft, don't you think? ;)

Great job man -- appreciate it as always. However, I now expect this type of coverage for every major sports draft in Houston. You've spoiled me with the Astros and Rockets and I can't let you stop now.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

You're right ;) I'll still try to keep up though. Well actually I may stop when the draft starts. Watch the draft and go to the chat.

And no worries :cool: I'll try not to stop heh.

3. Eddie281Houston

Man watch guys when the draft starts selecting their players a breaking news is going to come up about the Houston rockets book it!!!if not I'll give blow jobs to eveybody in clutchfans!

4. been_exed

been_exed Member

Some of the clutchfans members talk about a guy named Mayzar or Mazyar who might me be first in line...

5. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

dam.. ill have my address copied and pasted in an email to u

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

^^^Just stop. :eek:

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

In that case i hope Eddie is short fo Edith. If not, no thanks! :grin:

8. Raj Da Dodge

Raj Da Dodge Member

I'll still be on twitter...dont worry i'll do both. I'm not going to the chat.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

WojYahooNBA

Nets are working on several trade scenarios with Yi Jianlian, but he'll likely have to be a part of a bigger package to move, sources say.

10. Raj Da Dodge

Raj Da Dodge Member

WojYahooNBA:

"The Pacers want a point guard, but sources say they aren't enthusiastic about traking back Devin Harris in trade. Larry Bird wants Favors."