1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fashionstork.com

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Felixthecat, Apr 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

I've been considering signing up for this service. It seems interesting and was wondering if any of the Clutchfans brothers have tried it out?

2. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZS7IWWLYWrE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Interesting idea, but I generally like to see in advance what I am purchasing. This appears to be a similar concept to the Woot Bag of Crap.

If according to that FAQ you can get a blazer or winter jacket and a tie it must be one or all of these items must be quite cheaply produced overseas in bulk. Granted most fast fashion clothing nowadays is from that area so it's not a deal breaker.

But paying a recurring 65 USD fee for a bag of clothes doesn't seem necessary. How many socks, scarves or belts does one need after having 10-14 of these items?

If you shop around on those deal sites, they often have men's fashion sales all the time year round and you get to specifically pick what you want.

#3 Mr. Brightside, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  4. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Lame.

Pick your own damn clothes.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Cleverly disguised clickbait.

6. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

I canceled my subscription for them this morning. Will post reasons why tomorrow. But, yeah... It's not the best service.

7. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Nah I tried this once and they sent me a trash bag full of 10,000 Katrina bracelets. Never again.

1 person likes this.
  8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I did Five Four, a rival service for about 6 months.

Quality is terrible. I received a t-shirt with a pocket - and the pocket was sewn inside the shirt, so I had to toss it. Threads will start pulling and collars wearing on any shirt after a couple of months.
    It's just extremely cheaply produced stuff that they are trying to peddle people into using.
    A couple times I received light jackets and sweaters - and I live in Phoenix, AZ.

I did like the style of several shirts. Some I still wear to work. If you're a college bachelor it will work for you. Otherwise, set your sights higher.

When I canceled I had to call about 10 times over a three day span before getting customer service to pick up.

9. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Thanks! I decided to keep my money.

LMAO Repped.

Thanks for the info.