1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasy Keeper Baseball League - One Open Spot

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Feb 7, 2012.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I have one open team in my Fanstar keeper fantasy baseball league. This is a very prestigious league that has been in existence for about 10 years.

Some quick info at a glance:

- League site: http://www.fantasybaseballsite.com/baseball/clutchcity/
    - Scoring: fantasy points head-to-head (similar to fantasy football scoring). A total maximum number of games played is used for pitchers instead of an innings cap. (SP = 180 games max, RP = 140 games max).
    - 7 keeper slots, with restrictions for each slot to facilitate trading
    - Site fee of $6.50 USD per owner

The available team has some very attractive keeper options, and will also have a high draft pick due to missing the playoffs last year. Keeper options for the team are:

CC Sabathia
    Prince Fielder
    Jose Reyes
    Ian Kinsler
    Ryan Zimmerman
    Mark Teixeira
    Jose Bautista
    Jose Valverde
    etc..

Please let me know if you would like to claim this team and join the league. Thanks!

2. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

...how in the hell did you lose with this team? o_o

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Technically, hasn't the league been around more than 10 years. I owned Barry Bonds pre-steroids. Had to be around 96 or 97. I drafted him first round and you'all laughed at me when I did it too.

4. fadeaway

I dunno. I have championship stats dating back to 2001.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm interested.

6. fadeaway

Hey, that's great. The spot is yours.

Please familiarize yourself with the league site. I renamed your team (yours too, Flash21) and reset the password so you can log in, play around, change your personal info, etc.

I will post a brief synopsis of league rules and other informational tidbits tomorrow.

Glad to have you aboard. :)

http://www.fantasybaseballsite.com/baseball/clutchcity/