1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasy Football advice thread [2020-21]

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by primtim24, Sep 3, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wow, hindsight... I reckon its impossible to predict that a player with minimal injury history (pulled thigh muscle in 2018 preseason) would get hurt on the very first play of a game (one analyst asked if he got hurt in warmups). So, in hindsight, he should have been sat... not that Lindsay, Taylor, or Dobbins did anything. But Taylor did get the gimmie 1 yrd TD. So apologies for steering you off that.

I mentioned I started Lindsay over Zeke. Neither did anything. In fact, I think once you got past CMC, Cook, AK, James Robison, the really productive RB performances were few and far between. I was all excited about some of my starts... James Conner, Chase Edmunds, Deejay Dallas, Jackson... a lot of meh.

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

up 4 points and they have NE defense. wish me luck

edit: hell yea brother

#82 fallenphoenix, Nov 9, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020