1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasy Baseball Trade Thoughts

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketman95, May 9, 2003.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Who gets the better deal here?

Schilling and Cruz, Jr. for Floyd and Pedro.

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

On the surface I would say whoever gets Floyd and Pedro.

However, Pedro always gets hurt every year and Schilling is a workhorse who you can count on for 35 or so starts a season.

Also, I think Floyd is more prone to injury than Cruz, Jr, but he is capable of putting up better numbers.

There is always luck that is involved, but if Pedro and Floyd can stay healthy for the whole season, then I think whoever gets them wins out on this deal.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Finn told me Randy Johnson was horkhorse too, and now he hit the ****ter on me :)

4. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

LOL! He was a workhorse until this year;)

Whoever got Floyd-Pedro got the better of this deal IMHO. Pedro should win 20 this year, and once the weather warms up, Floyd will hit more homeruns and drive in runs. I have seen several Mets games this year (still cool weather up here) and Floyd is flying out to the deep outfield. The ball just does not carry well in cold weather.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Thanks. I was offered Schilling/Cruz, so I think I'll decline.