1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasy Baseball 2004 Trash Talk Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Mar 24, 2004.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Member

Noticed that a few mins ago and emailed fanstar. It's pretty f*cked up. Looks to me like week 1 stats are being applied to the week 2 game. Damnit.

I already had to mail him earlier today because the site skipped ahead to week 4 matchups instead of week 3. These errors are getting annoying. :mad:

2. Behad

Behad Member

Ya know, I debated about putting Steve Trachsel into my lineup after last week's debacle. But seeing how Dark Horse started 4 pitchers, I had to even things up. So my choice was Trachsel or Mark Redmon.

The deciding factor: Trachsel is facing ex-Met Hampton in New York.

Final points: Trachsel 24, Hampton -13 :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Almost made a good comeback with Hudson. Oh well. Got to keep plugging along. 0-2. And now Pettite is gone too. sweet.

4. Behad

Behad Member

Hey everyone, I don't mean for this to sound whiny, but could everyone please keep an eye on your league email for trade offers? I've had an offer out there to another team for days, awaiting a response. I'd like to make other offers, but I'm stuck in limbo right now.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Thanks Behad! I just went looking for my trade desk and realized I now had won my game! Woo hoo. 1-1 baby.

6. Behad

Behad Member

Um, no, the scores are messed up. You lost.

7. fadeaway

fadeaway Member

Do you remember the results of any of the other matchups, just in case the week 2 data cannot be retrieved?

I know the score of my game was

Expos 154 - Monkey Drums 150

I also know that Finn won his game and Smeg lost his, although I don't remember the scores.

8. Behad

Behad Member

In an hour or so, I can have my wife email my excel sheet I do the stats off of and add up the scores from there. She's at a PTA meeting right now, and I'm at work.

9. Behad

Behad Member

I called my son and got him to do it. Week two results will be here shortly.

10. SamCassell

SamCassell Member

Why is it that my lineup continually fails to reflect the one I entered? I have benched Urbina (not in majors) for Chacon, and Lofton (injured) for Encarnacion, and yet both Urbina and Lofton are listed for me this week.

11. PhiSlammaJamma

Mine is fussy. It always tells me I put in three 2basemen and then distributes them to correct positions in the box score. So it seems ok for now.

12. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Member

I was wondering why you had Urbina in your lineup. Dude is pitching in Single A Minor Leagues:eek:

13. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Member

If you click on Results on the main page, the scores are correct.

14. fadeaway

fadeaway Member

Since you didn't physically enter a lineup this week, you had the same problem that chrisjent was talking about earlier with regard to the week 3 lineups rolling over early.

I will replace Urbina with Chacon and Lofton with Encarnacion manually.

Yeah, the fanstar guy managed to fix the matchup page scores, and I updated the front page standings. Everything should be accurate as of now.

I have to say that although we have had quite a few snafus with the site so far, the fanstar tech support guy has been very quick to respond and straighten things out.

15. SamCassell

SamCassell Member

That's the thing, I thought I did enter the lineup. At least, I saw the lineup confirmed with the popup screen. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know. And thanks for fixing it, at any rate.

16. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Member

Pimp,

my team may suck but i am not going to trade my best pitcher for the mediorce talent you are offering.. sorry

17. PhiSlammaJamma

I'd like to remind everyone that Clemens is my #5 pitcher ;)

18. Behad

Behad Member

I'd like to remind you that your #1 pitcher (and #1 draft choice) won't pitch until June at the earliest.

19. Behad

Behad Member

Talk about a double set of nervousness. Dotel is making me worry greatly about my choice of #1 closer, and my Astros have a possible problem with their closer as well. Damn.....

20. Summer Song Giver

Miguel Batista and Rocky Biddle?
    :)