1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fanduel.com

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by ILoveTheRockets, Aug 27, 2013.

1. ILoveTheRockets

Is it worth the time? Seems like a pretty good concept, just find the best match ups for the top tier players and roll with it.

Does anyone play on this site? I put up $5 and going to see how it goes from there.

Any real strategy at all?

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I've had fun with it.

You should asked before signing up so somebody could have gotten the referral bonuses they offer.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

It's fun. Definitely worth trying.

4. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

I'll throw a different sports site up there:

www.athletexchange.com

It's a type of "sports stock market" and you pick your players and their true value (i.e. money you would get at the end of the season) is based on how they play. Football stock (college teams and NFL players) obviously fluctuate drastically every weekend so it's fun to trade. Big prizes too, you can check out the prize page.

I have no connection to the site besides being a user, check it out if you want, ask me questions if you want. Otherwise, on with your day.

5. ILoveTheRockets

You guys were right, the site is awesome. 3-5 in MLB since joining.

tonight rolling with the lineup of

p-Jake Peavy
    c-Ryan Doumit
    1-Mike Napoli
    2-Dustin Ackley
    3-Aramis Ramirez
    ss-Ian Desmond
    of-Shane Victorino
    of-Avisail Garcia
    of-Jay Bruce

$$$$$$