1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Famous cannabis users

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by right1, Jul 10, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Ninja:

I don't love weed "so much." In fact, you don't even know if I've ever smoked it. I only love it enough to believe that people shouldn't go to jail for smoking it, especially when a lot of the people who send them there drink. See, it's not that I love weed, it's that I hate hypocrites.

Now let me ask you one: Do you have the same indignant disdain for drinkers as you do for potheads? What about cigarette smokers? Overweight people? Ice cream eaters? Nail biters? Car drivers?

2. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

i'm picking up what you're laying down, oh yeah (wink, wink...)

3. Batman Jones

Ric,

I almost never use those cute, internet abbreviations that seem so popular, but since you just actually made me laugh out loud...

LOL

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ninja, I believe that mar1juana should be legal, but I don't smoke it. It's for no selfish reasons at all. I just don't think it's any worse than things like cigarettes, and alcahol.

5. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

a-f'ing-men! i've long thought that nancy reagan's "just say no" campaign probably did as much harm as it did good, as i'd wager for every 1 kid it made think twice about using drugs, it made three wonder what all the fuss was about.

i know when i was 14, the worst thing you could do was tell me not to do something...

6. right1

right1 Member

I know I certainly want to legalize mar1juana for selfish reasons. Just like I want to stop deforestation, destruction of rainforests, pollution of our air, water and soil, fighting in the Middle East, nuclear warfare, human oppression, suffering and starvation in all parts of my Father's Earth for selfish reasons. We are all connected. I wan't righteousness to prevail over evil and corruption in all aspects of life.

I want to grow a garden for many purposes. I grow corn, beans and fruit for food and nourishment. I grow spices and culinary herbs for cooking. I grow medicinal plants for healing and making tinctures and medicine. I grow trees for wildlife habitat restoration, food production and oxygen emissions. I grow certain other plants for dyes and the coloration of fabric. I used to grow cotton for clothing, but found hemp be a better fiber and require less use of pesticides. I grow hemp and bio-mass for fuel and energy and many other things.

I, also, want to get high without legal consequences.
    :)

Batman Jones and FrancisBlade, you both are very respectful posters. Thanks. Well, good God, mar1juana may have made Ninja Sauce X stupid, but certainly didn't do so for Carl Sagan, Stephen J. Gould, Bill Mayer, myself, ZRB, rockHead, George W. and many others. mar1juana doesn't make stupid people smart, either. However, it can help foster wisdom and understanding in some cases.

#46 right1, Jul 11, 2002
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2002
  7. right1

right1 Member

8. Batman Jones

What did make George W stupid? Was it the coke?

9. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Dude, what are you trying to do? Bashing people's religion, calling pot smokers morons? Speaking of being on crack...