1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Family Guy Movie leaked!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by The_Yoyo, Jul 26, 2005.

1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

as with the first episode of the new season the family guy movie which was set to be released in theaters in 2005 but then switched to straight to dvd movie has been leaked on the internet. The movie is known as Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story and is about 90 minutes long. I watched it last night and it was great. The story is basically broken in 3 major parts. In the opening credits it shows 3 different writers for each part. But basically stewie travels to the future to find out that he grows up to be a total prissy man because of a single event that happened to him as a child. It seems that McFarlane quickly added a segment at the beginning of the movie. Tom Tucker and Diane Simmons are doing a broadcast and Trisha Takanawa is at the Family Guy movie premiere. Something that I didnt expect was hearing Peter,Lois and Stewie as well as Chris' future wife cuss (saying bs and of course f***) while it doesnt happen often it was a bit surprising. The copy I found was in xvid format at very good quality. I am not sure if I can paste the name of the folder, mods please edit/delete as u may seem fit.

Family.Guy.The.Movie.2005.DVDRip.XviD.iNTERNAL-AEN

thats what I found it as and it is roughly 700mb.

2. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member