1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Family Guy last Sunday (11/20)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Baqui99, Nov 22, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Do you know how to use torrents?

I think there's a link in R2K's Rockets Video posts on how to use them. (in the GARM)

Then use this Link

Man, I was literally crying at that part with Stewie spinning and smashing his face on the ground. And then Brian with the pennies. LMAO. :D

2. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I finally get to read this thread. I just now watched because I went to see Harry Potter on Sunday and watched the taped Rockets vs. Indi game last night. But I didn't watch tonight's game because I can't stand watching us lose to the Mavs.

Herbert was great. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I laughed so freaking hard. Family Guy is the best show on tv. Family Guy is the best show on tv. Family Guy is the best show on tv.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Im actualy not real impressed with the past week one...it had its moments..but still one of the weaker ones inthe new season.

Now...the week before...THAT was hilarious...the whole Stewie Does The Naked Gun was just so damn funny I was literally in tears by the end of it. I especially loved it when he ran down Homer at the end..."Who's that?" :laughing:

DVR Uprising...DVR my brutha...you gotta be able to record that stuff when other important shows are on.

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member