1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[FALSE] I heard what Tracy's problem was.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sjackson0, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moomoo

moomoo Member

i think it depends on the relationship with said woman. if that woman is more than just some fling, if she PRACTICALLY IS family, then yes, having her betray you can be worse than the death of a family member.

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

I just think we spent way too much time and space to talk about this personal issue of Tmac's. Nor should we take such great interest, Tmac's or not.

3. moomoo

moomoo Member

barry and mogrod said it better than me.

4. Tree-Mac

Tree-Mac Contributing Member

this is the consequence when you put too much love into one person. a typical desperate housewife. ok so now he knows the child is not his and that she cheated on him (i'm assuming the rumor is true). what should he do? get a different one! i'm positive there are many more very attractive and able women waiting in line to be his next companion. i hope this rumor is false.

5. edwardlo

edwardlo Member

What would you do if your love-mate constantly have back problem. That's what happened!

6. waelhakmeh

waelhakmeh Member

that goes back to your expectations.
    you should expect relatives to die, no one lives forever. everyone goes through that.
    you should never expect having your wife cheat on you. no one should have to go through that.

so getting cheated on in my opinion is far worse...

obviously this isn't to say we should believe this rumor just because it's been repeated so many times here...

7. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

So it's Tmac's fault?

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

well she can be on top

9. moomoo

moomoo Member

if this does turn out to be true, i got one word for t-mac:

"LACUNA"

problem solved.

well, except for the first child. damn, even if Lacuna were real, he'd still be screwed because of his firstborn.

10. Deepsouth

Deepsouth Member

When I heard that Tracy's son is only 20 inches long, I thought the baby is too short from genetic view. I am only 5 foot and 8 inches, but my son was 21 inches when he was born.

11. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

You know, it's one thing to talk about a player's game. His lack of a jump shot, poor defense, attitude issues and so on. It's something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to sit here gossiping about matters regarding his personal life.

Sure to an extent, we should all be concerned about what is going on in his life but there's no need to find out EXACTLY what's troubling him. I would rather not know, its simply not my business.

12. moomoo

moomoo Member

LOL there's an actual website

http://www.lacunainc.com/

REMEMBER, WITH LACUNA YOU CAN FORGET
    The Lacuna Inc. staff has made giant strides in brain research. They have discovered a simple and effective way to remove problem memories. No longer do you have to live with life debilitating memories. Live again, take the steps now!

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I don't know Tracy personally, but if this is true, than it sucks. If it's not his kid, than that is terrible. If it's his, than it's great, but it would still be bad because there will always be doubt.

Last July and August, a similar thing happened with me, and I dropped about seven to eight pounds in seven days. Last month, I finally put all that weight I lost back.

14. underoverup

underoverup Member

if she has a chinese baby, well i\'m sorry but that would be pretty funny...........

15. moomoo

moomoo Member

the headband at the all star game and tonight at the clipper game...trying too hard to be "one of the boys" with vince carter in the allstar interview...being coaxed by his boys to go to the allstar festivites in the first place, i.e. trying to get out, hit the town, etc...not wanting to talk about what happened...

it all makes sense. dude is trying to move on, trying to change things up, change direction, so to speak, maybe even trying to change who he currently is as a person. all normal reactions to a bad breakup after finding out your heart was just flushed down a dirty gas station toilet, macerated, and discharged into the cesspool that is the cuyahoga river.

IF it's true, of course...

16. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

You're not funny.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I somehow whish that Dan Marjerle could get his ass kicked out of the whole deal.

18. nappdog

nappdog Contributing Member

Damn, ya stole my thunder.....I was about to say just imagine if the child came out slant- eyed, light-skinned, and big-headed.

19. bfunw

bfunw Contributing Member

Completely random...but this site's Ads are provided by google which automatically places ad-links based on what's on the page...normally it's basketball, but I just think it's funny how all of a sudden the ads on this thread are for "relationships" and things along that vein...

I haven't gone through this kind of thing, so I can't really say anything...but it seems from what you all are saying that it's pretty bad...

20. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

What guy in this world would be stupid enough to mess with T-mac girlfriend, and even get her pregnant? I know I wouldn't!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.