1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fake news - the liberals are unhinged and out of control

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jan 29, 2017.

1. adoo

adoo Member

it wasn't too longer ago, in late 2018, that Kanye West used that word and other profanities in the Oval Office in a meeting w Trump;
    it's captured in video

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/kanye-west-gave-profanity-laden-185052299.html ,

which shows the self-proclaimed P**sy grabber listening intently while Kanye was saying "MF", "BS" and "Balls"​

#201 adoo, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. Granville

Granville Member

Which has nothing to do with what I wrote.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

He is a Motherf$&er and in any other era wouid have already been impeached.

File this in the fake hypocritical outrage file cabinet for the “locker room talk” crowd. This is a game they play to try and force the left to look like overly politically correct super libs. Ignore and move on.

Mother f-er should be impeached but not until we have all the facts from Mueller or he does something that puts the country in peril like ordering a national emergency to force a wall in the desert to be built with tax payer money.

Invisible Fan and vlaurelio like this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

"Adios, mofo." -- Rick Perry, 2005

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is pretty funny

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2019/01/wapos-embarrassing-indulgence-in.html

WaPo's embarrassing indulgence in hyperbole describing the attendance at Democratic candidates rallies.

For years we've seen gigantic crowds at Trump rallies downplayed in the mainstream press, and that's the baseline against which I judge "Iowa Democrats fill events to the rafters with 13 months left before the 2020 caucuses."

Even before reading the article, I'm thinking: 1. So everybody got into the room (no overflow room, no people left outside in the parking lot), 2. What size was the room (unless it was a big arena, what's the big deal about filling a room)? 3. Filling "to the rafters" is a metaphor, visualizing people piled on top of each other, but of course that didn't happen, so how densely packed was the room? 4. Of course, there's a fire code, so they couldn't pack a room all that much, 5. WaPo sounds silly saying "fill events to the rafters," when I think all they mean is that some people are showing up for events.

Now, I'll read the article.
    300!
    "Throngs... bombarding... huge tide... powered..." — quite aside from what the facts are, this old-time adman language makes me so skeptical I would throw this away as trash if I weren't inspired to blog about it.
    Standing room only = he didn't fill the room to capacity. And what size was the room? We're deprived of the basic facts, and I assume the words that are chosen are the most flattering things WaPo can get away with without lying. So, to protect myself, I have to assume it was a small room. "The Boone County Democratic offices" — well, that does sound pretty small, and how many chairs would there be in a place like that. If you stop long enough to read critically, "standing-room-only" is entirely ho-hum.
    500 people. If Trump drew 5,000 people, it would be portrayed as disappointingly tiny.
    It's a big group... of 200.
    Oh! We're back to the 300 at Progress Iowa, already featured in the beginning of the article.
    With small enough rooms, not everyone gets in, but these are not "throngs of voters bombarding events"!

Posted by Ann Althouse at 7:58 AM

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.
  6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

More of the same from the race baiting media.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.
  7. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

The news media also fails to report the whole truth -- talk about journalistic integrity.

[​IMG]

8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

seems to be making the rounds