1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fake Menstrual Blood Used Among Guantanamo Interrogation Techniques

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Invisible Fan, May 9, 2005.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Well, in fact waiting in line by the front toilet IS suspicious. As a matter of fact, the FAA prohibits forming a line there. As I stated, from my first class seat, if I saw a group (of whoever) waiting in line, there would be a beat down of bigteXXX sized proportions.

Here is my quote:
    What do you have to say about that, big boy? It seems that you have been.......

[​IMG]

2. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A funny image doesn't erase what you said. I saw your quote and was the one who put it up. You said a group of arbas, not a group of people, or anything general. I see bathroom lines on airplanes all the time, and they aren't suspicious. A group of people who know each other passing things back and forth is also not suspiciuos.

4. bigtexxx

I said a group of arabs because the discussion was about arabs. The FAA disagrees with your statement about lines at the front bathroom. Sorry, you've lost this one, buddy.

I directly proved your accusation wrong in my previous post, which was complete with quotations to back it up.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Could you guys have this throwdown in another thread? Although appropriate, I don't like to see "menstrual blood" continually floating to the top.

6. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

Perception is reality. You can spin all you want, once you made up your mind. If you consider a person a very good one, even if he shot an elderly man in the middle of the street, you could say that the person couldn't bear to see that elderly suffer. It took him all the effort to walk, and the pain and suffering was all over his face. That person (killer), was such a kind person full of sympathy that he just tried to help and put the poor old man out of misery.

Lots of things being said and done for the past few years, unfortunately, reminded me lots of stories about the evil communist iron curtains. Let me tell you a little story, during "the cluture revolution" in China, where millions of people suffered. Some of them experienced humiliation and tortures. One woman who came from a rich family, but joined the revolution due to her faith and good intention to liberate poor countrymen. During culture revolution, one of the populate activity was finding enemies besides you. No wonder that woman was targeted, the simple question and conslusion was, you were from the rich family, and you are so pretty, what makes you come to poor country side and suffer all the hardships? The reason could ONLY be one, that you are on a mission, to be a spy for those Nationalists enemies. You could expect what happened to her.

You are alert and you will act if you see bunch of arabs lining up in fron of toilette and passing things back and forth. You know, history always repeats itself. If a whole country is looking for enemies from everywhere possible, something is definitely wrong. Please take Germany, Soviet Union, China, and of course the US during WWII and MacCathy's time, as references.

7. omair

omair Contributing Member

They way that i see it, even though we are at "war" and these are possible terrorists, we should not act inhumane towards them, especially by mocking ones religion based on pure speculation. That is not the way we have done it in the past, and that should not be the way we do it now.
    We hate the terrorists because they acted inumane towards the victims of 9/11, mocked non muslims and muslims not sympethetic to thier cause by calling them infedels, so why should we go to thier level and do exactly what they did to us?
    There are certain laws, and certain moral boundries when it comes to being humane, and many of the reports i hear from both sides, just based on the events that occured, tend to be more inhumane.
    Political affiliation or views shouldnt sway us from seeing what is blantantly wrong and cruel to humans, rather, based on our own beleifs and ideologies we should figure out what can be done to improve our image and not tarnish our already bad rep because of this.

#67 omair, May 9, 2005
    Last edited: May 9, 2005
  8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

If they were really tough, they would use the real thing.

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

bigtexxx, I don't expect you to admit it, but you were wrong. The men were innocent of anything, especially terrorism, you said if a group of arabs were doing those things on a plain you would use violence on them. You would have been guilty of assaulting innocent people. Claim whatever you want as to why you said a 'group of arabs'. The quote and the topic speak for itself.

There is nothing more plain than what you said. Your quotes which I used first, only serve to hurt your case, not help it.

10. AggieRocket

AggieRocket Contributing Member

You have to be joking! Do you honestly think that our prison system and Gitmo are analogous? For your sake and mine, I hope you don't.

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

If this was not an exception you made because they were arabs, please show me the thread where you refer to comments about Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, and Woflowitz as "that group white guys."

12. bigtexxx

You are truly blind to your errors.

13. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Would you be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice by serving this country? I'm sure the military could use a few good men like you especially with enrollment numbers falling.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3164316

14. AggieRocket

AggieRocket Contributing Member

Are you going to let him call you out like that :) Sign up for the military and show him that you really care about this country and the War on Terror. You constantly challenge others by saying that if terrorists had your loved ones..... Now the ball is in your court to show everyone that you were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and put your money where your mouth is. Forget doing it for AggieRocket or whag00. Do it for your country :)

15. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

It was others who were insinuating that Gitmo should be run under the same legal constraints that our court and prison systems do. T_J is taking exception to this, isn't he?

16. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

not to derail the thread, but oral sex when the woman is menstrating can be kinda hot. sure, it's an aquired taste, and you've got to be prepared to go with the flow, but it can be incredibly, uhmmmm, earthy...

17. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

the correct term is "Rainbow Kiss"

google awaits...

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

oh god somebody lock this please.

19. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

How dare they have women in thong underwear talk to people? :rolleyes: This is about as bad as making a Catholic prisoner eat a hamburger on friday during lent. It really is just not that big a deal. You have to be allowed some method of getting people to talk, other than just asking them. I think this is better than the alternative.

20. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Man, there are some seriously ****ed up racists on this board.