1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fake Menstrual Blood Used Among Guantanamo Interrogation Techniques

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Invisible Fan, May 9, 2005.

1. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Wow, you actually sounded sincere for the first two sentences and then of course you had to revert to your old liberal hating self. TYPICAL. Your logic is so skewed. Tell me where, anywhere it is said that being against your Government's policies is equal to being against US troops. So everyone who protested the Vietnam War, including parents of troops, were a bunch of liberals who were undermining and bashing the troops. Stupid. You right wing nut cases seem to miss the fact that families are are losing sons and daughters because they are being misled by THE MOST INCOMPETENT administration in ages. Are you telling me this is the best way to fight terrorism? You can say with a straight face that shrub and his policies are working?
    I would be behind the president if he didn't act in such a petulant and holier than thou attitude. But he will not listen and is content to stick with a policy that is flawed and based on LIES!
    Why would you think liberals are trying to undermine the military and the troops? Shrub's incompetence and stubborness will do it eventually.

2. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

LOL!!!!! Tell me this is sarcasm!:D :D :D

3. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Come on, either one of those kittens could easily take texxx and his brother t_j in either a fair fight or a reasoned debate. Don't insult the kittens like that.

5. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Wrong, wrong, wrong, as usual FranchiseBlade. You're great at generalizations, though, I'll give you that.

The claim was made because they were acting suspicous in front of the bathroom. That will not be tolerated. Didn't you learn anything from the hijackings? Would you be willing to give people acting very suspicous on an airplane the benefit of the doubt and risk having them kill 100+ innocents? I wouldn't.

Hey how much time did you waste searching for that old post? I take delight in wasting your day with such trivial matters.

7. bigtexxx

Munchkin! Good to hear from you again. Your piling on has been noted.

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Another patented bigtexxx BEATDOWN:

[​IMG]

9. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Ahem, it was my "skill" that instantly recognized your mistake. Apology accepted. I'm usually the more precise in my statements around here.

:D

10. bigtexxx

They are enemy combatants. We're at war. Helloooo?

Would you defend them if they're weren't your own religion?

11. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

Look, to reiterate, I don't think racism is necessarily and always bad, sometimes it's conditioned, sometimes it's reasonable, but it doesn't make you a bad person

Let's say a woman was raped by a black man, the experience was very traumatic for her and she develops a strong hatred for black people because of the experience. She's happy when black criminals suffer and she carries mace in her purse and grips it tightly whenever she sees a black male. Some people may see this as racist or ignorant, but given her experience, it's reasonable. You can't blame her for her conditioning.

bigtexxx is no different, 9/11 had a devastating impact on many Americans, as it should have, and hatred for people in certain groups may be racist, but its not unreasonable, in fact its understandable. Like the rat in a lab tests, if you shock it whenever it goes near the cheese, you can condition it to never like cheese. 9/11 had a large impact on bigtexxx that influenced him to think a certain way, and like the rape victim, it's understandable, not wrong, why he feels a certain way. He shouldn't let the social stigma that "all racists are bad" get in the way of how he has been conditioned to feel.

12. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

EVERY MUSLIM IS NOT A DAMN ENEMY COMBATANT. geez. half of them are students who are just accused of being terrorists for flying to an arab country

yes i would defend them if they werent my religion. hell ya, if japanese/turkish/mexican people were being rounded up and being tortured just coz some freaks of the same race decide to blow up the white house, hell ya id be pissed.

its called humanity, something many americans have lost.

#52 AMS, May 9, 2005
    Last edited: May 9, 2005
  13. bigtexxx

Back up your claim that half of them are students who are wrongly accused. I am calling you out on this lie.

Who said that every muslim is an enemy combatant (expletive deleted)? Not me.

Sounds like your mind is closed on this subject, and you just want to believe the worst because it boosts your anti-Bush beliefs.

14. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

http://www.cageprisoners.com/prisoners.php?location=US

those young 19 year old kiddos sure arent young enough to be students. maybe a fair trial willl prove that.

prove to me that all those people in guantanamobay are enemy combatants

i voted for bush

15. bigtexxx

Your claim was that half of them were students who were arrested for flying to an arab country. You have not proven that.

16. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

You're batting just as good as the Astros today, littlelouisiana! :D

17. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

The gist of it is: these people have NOT been convicted of a crime, why should they be punished?

If they were CONVICTED of a crime, then I'm sure many people on this bbs wouldn't be arguing.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

bigtexxx, they were a wedding band. The thing that made them suspicious in some people's minds was that they were from the middle east.

In that quote you yourself mentioned 'arabs' as being a qualifier for beating them down. I'm not the one making generalizations. They were your own words.

19. bigtexxx

No I didn't. Your reading skills are not good today. As I said earlier, the emphasis was on their behavior, not their nationality. I would have done the same to any group acting that way. The story dealt with arabs, so that's who I mentioned. Your selective reading is embarrassing you here, pal.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They were a 14 piece wedding band. Waiting in line by the restroom is not suspicious, nor is passing things back and forth.

In your quote you didn't say that if you saw a group of people congregating by the toilets, you said a group of arabs.

You got caught and are backtracking now.

Though it is amusing to here your stance of equality and against aparent racial profiling.