1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[F-ck Marriage News] Russian Oligarch's Ex Wife Wants Half of $15 Billion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Jun 11, 2015.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

These Russian Oligarchs. She's gonna get it too. 30yrs, pledged to give her shares back to the state & snitched on his off shore accounts. Smart lady.

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

SMH . . . .its just money
    15 Bill . . 30 bill . .. . . Dude still would be living the life only a handfull could live

That said. .. . Rich Dudes my go all King Louie on their exes

Rocket River

3. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

[cough]prenup[cough]

4. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Shouldn't have low balled her with $250k a month. I would've offered her $800 million out right with a full expectation to pay up to $5 billion after negotiations.

I also am far from a billionaire and have no idea what I'm talking about.

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

How will he live on 15 billion dollars?

6. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

They were married for 30 years. Most of the money he made was during that time. I don't think a prenup would have helped.

7. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

There are clauses stating "X % of lifetime earnings belong to this person". It's obviously not quite that simple, but not that hard either.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

So... she's single?

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Not trying to be silly ..... But. Do they have prenups in Russia?

Rocket River

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

She should get half, imo.

Except for the fact she's an out-dated, commie girl if she really wants to donate her share of the Nickel company to the State for altruistic reasons... to avoid "corporate conflicts". hahaha. If she actually means that, she's a wee bit naive how Russia works if she thinks the State is better than businesses.

But I suppose she is saying that in order to get help from the State to get that $15b for her. She probably made a deal with the State to help her, because she just doesn't want the ex to have it.

11. hooroo

hooroo Member

30 years of marriage, 3 kids... I'd guess there's another woman and/or illegitimate kid/s involved . So it could be part revenge, part protecting assets for her own kids.

12. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Nah, postnups- assassins.

13. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

They've been married for 30yrs. That predates the fall of communism. I doubt he knew how much he was gonna be worth.

#13 percicles, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  14. Nook

Nook Member

30 years of marriage, multiple kids and wealth earned during marriage? She deserves half .... and I sure Czar Putin will gladly take the $5,000,000,000 being offered up.... for the good of the state of course.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

this

If you look up articles on the wealthiest princesses, they say his daughter who should be worth $5.8B might not get anything, because he is "donating everything to charity." Sounds fishy to me why he'd do that. So, she likely is jumping in to cease some assets for the kids.

(sidenote: Yes, I looked up the daughter. I know that fact because I wanted to post a picture of the daughter, but turns out not as excited as I had hoped.)

This is why I think she says she's donating her control of the Nickel company (if she wins) to the State. She's might be asking for their help to get her and the kids fair share of the assets

anyhoot: all speculation. many more articles out there to read.

#15 heypartner, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015