1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

F Bomb

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fengz, Nov 7, 2003.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fengz

fengz Member

I wonder if Yao has mastered the intricacy of the English slang yet. You might disagree with me but I think it's very important for anybody who is learning a second language to master the art slang, such as the art of how to drop an F bomb. They don't teach you that kind of stuff in classroom, you know? Has anybody here actually heard how Yao talks on the basketball court? Does he always talk as polite as they show on the newspapers? Would he say "give me the ball" or "give me the f****** ball"? I am just curious.

2. jinyuyang

jinyuyang Member

I hear some slang in chinese! YAO always say: ****! in chinese( WO CHAO) in asian game!

3. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

"You might see three or four brothers at the mall or the bowling alley," he explains. "You might hear the word 'mother****er' 32 times and only two words of regular English."
    -Bernie Mac

4. wakkoman

wakkoman Member

yipee! another post about yao!

do you not see the others ones getting locked?!?!?!

5. fengz

fengz Member

wakkoman, relax dude.

6. olliez

olliez Member

Rudy T yelled "Fvck!", "Muther Fvcker" quite a few times when he was coaching Yao

:)

7. fengz

fengz Member

I am just wondering how the players and coaches talk during the real games, not just Yao, but anybody. They always talk polite with the media. But I am sure they all talk pretty salty during the real competitions. I hope Yao can blend in.

8. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Member

Didn't Yao abuse the word "motherf*cker" quite a bit at the Asian Championship? I remember some post this summer discussing that, but God only knows how legit it was. So, apparently he's taken at least a small piece of American culture back home!

You gotta admit, it's a nice gutteral swear. You can put so much delightful emphasis on the "fffff" syllable.

9. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

Just go and watch Bad Boys II.

10. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Member

make yao watch me, myself, and irene and put some emphasis on those 3 brothas who be saying "f***" every single second. let's see if he gets influenced.. hehehe:D

11. jinyuyang

jinyuyang Member

YAO always a good boy! Will never be bad boy! I hope him to improve FG%,and catch more rebounds! Give him 50cent CD!

12. magicoz1

magicoz1 Member

No, not 50 cent. Take it back to the old school--NWA: Straight Outta Compton. That'll get him fired up.

13. olliez

olliez Member

It's true. During the game China vs Korea, Yao always yelled "FVCK" after dunking. Because there is a microphone fixed onto the backboard near the basket, it was heard loud & clear on Chinese National Television.

But the situation is very different in USA, when you are an 7'6 Chinese dude, you can't blend into the crowd easily to take out local chicks.

14. swilkins

swilkins Member

Maybe someone here can donate a Richard Pryor dvd to him.

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You guys continually making these stupid ass posts about every f***ing thing Yao does are the ones who need to relax.

How about that for slang. There you go Yao, feel free to use.

16. Jeffster

Jeffster Member

I don't think using profanity makes you in any way a better basketball player.

17. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Well i dissagree, it give you more of an attitude and make you of a BAD ASS. & that bring intemidation, other players on the court get kinda scared when he comes up to block the shot an yells, "GET THAT $HIT OUTA HERE!" or goes up for a dunk and says, "I JUST TOOK YOUR A$$ 2 SCHOOL MUTHA FUKA!" IMO of course :cool:

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

Does anyone know what Yao had for breakfast this morning? I sure would like to know.

19. The Voice of Reason

THIS THREAD IS a waste of server space. Please do not post in it any more as it will makw you and all of us that click on it Dumber.

Thank you for you time now let it slip off the page to never be clicked on again.

20. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Member

I think Yao said **** in a game last year after Kemp bore his guinnes book of world breaking nails in Yao's back but he didn't get in trouble because he told the coach he really just said Fudge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.