1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Explain your love for animals

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pmac, Aug 23, 2011.

Tags:
  1. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Cats can be dicks . It must suck for kids that have breathing problems to not have pets. I love my dogs. I like when they scare the neighborhood kids, get a good laugh:cool:

2. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I love dogs, they are awesome and very loyal to the owner.
    Like other people said the dogs are meant to be domesticated, they are not to be living in the wild.

I dont like people that has wild animals, like monkeys, as mascots, they should run free, or at least in a zoo, where is more similar to the wild than a house.

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2lQ2MXwdq_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Pet Plastic Surgery Gains Popularity
    I don't have a cat or dog. Nothing against pets personally. I just don't have a living situation [yet] where I'm even allowed to have one, or don't have enough time and finances to adequately care for a pet. If that makes me less "intelligent" or gregarious, I'll take the decline in acceptable social profile.

Not even gonna talk about the PETA-type animal lovers.

5. no_answer

no_answer Member

That is so sad!

My 5 yr old is addicted to animals. She has fish and two dogs and wanted me to buy her a hampster (or rat after we said no)the last time we were at Petco. I think I took her to the zoo too many times.

Animals just make you happy. They're aways sincerely happy to see you and loving.

6. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

:eek::confused: that's all i have to type.