1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ex-LAPD Officer Wanted for Revenge Killings

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thisiscaketown, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Anxiety Trooper

Good reference. It's a mix of falling down & the negotiator with Samuel l Jackson

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Just to make it clear, him killing relatives of the pigs involved is just wrong. And yes he probably has got to be taken down because of that.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I'd be much more partial to his cause if he didn't kill the relatives of the corrupt cops and instead worked to bring their corruption to a national stage and possibly even get enough information and evidence to get them convicted.

Either way the suspect has already succeeded. Turning the corruption of the LAPD into national news may help in some way.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Um, according to his manifesto only... which you now take as gospel since it fits with your view of LAPD.

Here is a WILD possibility: LAPD is corrupt, *and* the dude screwed up on the job, *and* he's gone a little crazy.

Just the tiniest chance, you know, before we, um, go accepting every word of his manifesto as true.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

No- it's all true. Dave Brubek's Take 5 is history's greatest piece of music and there should NOT be a "hangover 3"

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

What I want to know is how much Tyler Perry going to be offered for the role in the upcoming movie? If they fictionalize it, this could be a sequel to "The Fugitive". I see Rambo First Blood, The Fugitive, Street Kings and other movies combined right htere.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You make a compelling case there.

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I'm counting the PIG headshots though. How many pigs is he gonna take down? US Marshalls / FBI he gets 3 points Detective/SWAT he gets 2 points Regular Officers he gets 1 point. How many points you figure he gets for Coast Guard/Military or Special Forces?

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Reported for this idiotic post. Trolling or not this is crossing the line.

10. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Yes yes, we know you want attention. There there.

11. meh

meh Contributing Member

It's sad that in America of all countries, a police officer would have to resort to this type of violence before he can actually make his grievances known. America is the supposed country of justice and fairness, and we thumb our noses at those "lesser" countries for their police corruption and brutality. We are the country of free media, where our journalists uncover the hidden underbellies of society and bring them to light.

Yet, regardless of how much the manifesto is correct, no one here or anywhere else would've given a damn if it weren't for the murders and the manhunt. Not the police, not the media, and not the people. I admit I am as guilty as anyone. But reading stories like this still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

12. dback816

dback816 Member

Remind me again what defines a sellout (race) ?

13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

And he's banned. Good riddance.

14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I hope the (supposed) corruption of the LAPD receives serious attention as it already has. I hope the suspect turns himself in, also. Reading through his manifesto, it's clear to me that it was fairly hastily written. This leads me to believe that this guy is just trying to get attention to his cause, but doesn't have a well-developed plan for a "war" with LAPD. Yeah, he may have survival skills, and he may run across a few cops (which he will probably engage in a firefight with), but I doubt he's scouted all of these people that have wronged him, and that he has a plan to kill them all.

It's one thing to go after vengeance against people that have screwed up your life (Yeah, it's wrong), but it's a whole different animal to go after the families of those that have. Clearly, because of this (and also after reading this manifesto) it's apparent that this guy has gone mad.

Best case scenario:

Nobody else gets hurt. He turns himself in. Gets life in prison. Rots in prison, but gets the satisfaction of seeing LAPD get turned inside out.

Most likely scenario:

Little to no causalties from here on out. Guy is killed in a shootout with police.

I just can't fathom how someone who has been ruined because of his morals (supposedly), can turn around and go after those that are likely virtually identical to him. You know those that he's angry with are high enough in office, or under enough protection that they will be nowhere near this guy.

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You must be lost. This is the D&D. There have been worse.

Listening to scanners this guy is loaded with gear. Burned truck had two suppressed rifles in it and he's belived to have more suppressed firearms and night vision goggles.

#75 REEKO_HTOWN, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Fully agreed. Thanks Clutch.

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Thirded.

18. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not too many. None that immediately come to mind.

19. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

The only ones I recall have also prompted bannings. My cap is off to you, Liberon. It's hard to be so offensive that you get banned in the D&D. That takes dedication and talent.

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Have you read his GARM posts? Not sure he got banned because of a D&D post...