1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ex cop turned cop killer on the loose in LA

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Beezy, Feb 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Anxiety Trooper

Good find

2. ashiin

ashiin Member

1 person likes this.
  3. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Cop crimes go unnoticed....especially in LA.

http://boywithgrenade.org/2013/02/07/christopher-dorners-manifesto/

4. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

This man may be wrong... but cops shooting and nearly killing random innocents? What the hell is going on?

Scary situation.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Rambo. First blood.

7. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Law Abiding Citizen

8. dmc89

dmc89 Member

I have a colleague who represented some client's claims against the LAPD for some of the very actions which Dorner denounces in his manifesto. That organization is infested to the core, he said.

Vigilantism is a very complicated idea. Our system can't accept it. It's tragic that when this system becomes corrupt, there are few choices left. Dorner obviously has gone off the deep end. I appreciate that he had strong principles to blow the whistle. However, killing innocents doesn't help his case. Then again, he doesn't fear death, and has nothing to lose so he could care less if people agree with him. I hope he's brought to justice by something other than the LAPD. I believe his claims have merit, and there should be meaningful change.

However, the cynic in me thinks he'll be gunned down or will be cornered so he'll kill himself. A massive PR campaign will portray him as a lunatic who went berserk after being fired, like a postal worker. LAPD will claim that its IA is top-notch, and that the system works. Nothing will change.

1 person likes this.
  9. da1

da1 Member

This is a smart criminal. Terrorizing the public at random is pretty much the scariest thing there is.

10. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

The car the pigs shot up

[​IMG]

Way to go LAPD, you shot two elderly asian women.

11. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

They're going to get a big check from LAPD's insurance company. And that's how it goes away. Victims get paid and cops are allowed to make jumpy amateur mistakes. It's not like the LAPD are Navy SEALS...they get scared like the rest of us.

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I think scaring the balls off the LAPD was his plan all along. See what the LAPD is doing to keep this thing down? They are shooting at innocent people. The LAPD can hide a lot of things, but not this. Its pretty sad though that eventually some innocent citizen (or many more if the LAPD keeps pulling this crap and gunning down everyone) is going to be a martyr for all of this.

Its organized chaos. Part of me wants to cheer for the guy for his cause, but his execution (no pun intended) is what prevents me from morally doing so. This is an ugly situation where nobody is the good guy.

13. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

"And when the last law was down and the Devil turned around, where would you hide, the laws all being flat?"

14. Precision340

Precision340 Member

that's just terrible... i guess their motto is shoot first, identify later... hope those ladies are okay so that they can spend the millions of $$$ they'll be getting from the lawsuit

15. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

In So Cal we are lucky that he didn't drive a Prius. The cops would be shooting at every other car down here and asking questions later.

16. Pringles

Pringles Member

Why doesn't LAPD just come out publicly? Honestly, capture this man. Send him to prison for life (for ****ing killing innocent citizens).

Or... They can keep dragging this. He will kill more people. They catch him and kill him possibly. But regardless and hopefully, investigative reporters will find out the truth.

17. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

[​IMG]

Is what I think of...

1 person likes this.
  18. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

You beat me to it. I was trying to think of the name of this movie.

19. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I tend to believe most of what he says in his manifesto, but retaliating this way is lunacy. Seems like a case where someone is so thin-skinned and wound up, they can't distinguish between various emotions.

He still a mad man

[​IMG]

20. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Some people just like to watch the world burn.