1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ex cop turned cop killer on the loose in LA

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Beezy, Feb 7, 2013.

Tags:
  1. robrhodes

robrhodes Member

looks like denzel found his next movie

2. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

3. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Finally, a black man shooting people and going crazy. Young, white males have gotten a bad rep due to the recent shootings reported in the media. Yesterday, I was walking home from the mailbox and saw this lady being a little too cautious with her kids that she was walking home from the bus stop. Seriously, have some faith in society. Stop expecting the worst out of everyone just because of something reported in the news. This country has over 300 million people in it. I just get the sense that parents are extra cautious around white males since the last shooting. I mean eff you lady. I wouldn't take your kids if you paid me. I don't want them.

Cops should not have guns if we don't. They should have the same rights American citizens do. They should not be above the law. They can go crazy at any time and start killing people left and right.

I mean two Asian ladies fit his description? Seriously? This guy knows how to get away with it and he's probably changed cars so many times already.

4. underoverup

underoverup Member

Finally!

1 person likes this.
  5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

quoted for ridiculousness.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

The bad guy might be the good guy.

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I think there are no good guys. How can you side with a guy who is going after innocent people? Those cops might be corrupt, but that still doesn't justify killing the kids of those cops.

8. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are no good guys. While his cause might be just, he's killing his own arguments through his actions. Innocents don't deserve to die.

9. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Honestly, I don't care. Desensitized, is that the word? To be honest those ladies walking their kids home didn't do anything wrong. I was pissed that they didn't move out of the sidewalk for me and made me walk around them. It did remind me of the day of the Sandy Hook shooting when I was driving home and parents were taking their kids out of school and walking in groups to the nearby apartments by my house.

And I was joking about the first part. It's just not cool when a white guy does it I guess.

Anyways, I'm gonna read up on gawker to find out what set this guy off.

10. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Note to self: If writing a manifesto keep it under one page otherwise no one will read all of it

11. Anxiety Trooper

I read it all

12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Can you summarize it? I skimmed it and the story about cops using the N word does not surprise me. Some of them are racist to say the least. I am pretty sure he didn't get fired for choking the cop because then he could sue the department and actually have a case. He warned the officer and he didn't listen.

Anyways, what else did it say? Is all of this because he got fired? Does he really want all guns banned?

13. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

I read the whole thing too. It was like reading a fictitious story.

14. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

Synopsis: he likes Tebow, is a fan of Jay-Z, and watches the show The Walking Dead

15. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He was fired because a cop he was out on patrol with used excessive force on a mentally ill person and he reported her. The officer denied the charge and no one backed him up, so the LAPD fired him for filing a false report. He appealed in civil court but was denied. He thinks the LAPD are corrupt and racist. Then he thanks his friends/celebrities he admired. He also says assault weapons should be banned.

16. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

I wonder how many other blue trucks are in LA and how they came up with a decision to unload a few magazines on the rear of a truck.. without identifying the suspects? There is no accountability anymore.

17. Asian Sensation

Yea that **** never happens. Ever.

1 person likes this.
  18. Anxiety Trooper

This is a very good summary. He was also discharged from Navy according to his words.

19. Classic

Classic Member

Don't forget he goes into great detail about his ex-training, knowing how cops think and how he will use it to hunt down those responsible for hurting his name. Just cold.

Also, from that LA Times report, anyone else after reading his manifesto find this statment ironic related to his truck being seen in the Mountains?

So...did he know this already? Dress up, ditch his ride & then just blend in?

This is like a plot in so many movies. Thinking of The Fugitive now.

20. ashiin

ashiin Member

This is tragic all around, but after reading his manifesto I'm having a hard time not feel for him. What he's doing is very wrong but man even the best citizens of America can be pushed to do drastic things when the authority is in the wrong. I hope they stop this man though and people start doing something about the LAPD