1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Evil Dwight? No Respect.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Salvy, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

what is this load of crap

and also, Leflop

3. Gertso

Gertso Member

Who cares?

4. bongman

bongman Member

If it is a stupid article, why are you empowering/enabling the author by sharing it with others so it can viewed by more people? Your best weapon is to ignore it and pretend you did not read it. Giving the author more hits on his article just encourages him/her.

5. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I want to see more of Evil Dwight!

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

Its not so much about caring but about noticing the way media and other's look at our team. Its interesting to me. But see, this is what makes sports fun. The ability to support/represent something or someone and coming out on top. It be pretty hard to root for something you don't care about. So caring about them rooting against us is not impossible. Not dwelling on it.... Just something I found interesting...

7. SacTown

SacTown Member

Heat really didn't play well at all last night. Tired legs. Coming off back to back and Harden must have taken them out to the strip club the night before the game. It was the worst I've seen Bosh play all year. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

But, a win is a win.

8. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

People don't understand this is why I don't respect alot of these NBA superstars as much as their fans do. These writers/commentators spend WAY too much time promoting these superstars than they do the actual game. If LBJ scores 60, all you see and hear about is LBJ. If LBJ scores 22pts (15 of those pts from phantom calls by refs)
    all you see and hear about is LBJ. Its all about hype.

I watched the game, and the only thing LBJ did special was that buzzard beater that didn't count. Nothing to write about:rolleyes:

9. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

LeBron is wearing a mask, so the narrative is that he is a super hero fighting a villain. No different that any home team referred to as the 'good guys'. Nothing to get upset about.

10. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

11. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

5 star bread, would eat again.

1 person likes this.
  12. LandryMegaBeast

5 star bed, would sleep again?

13. tzou88

tzou88 Member

And yet Rockets played tons of back to backs, it's the way the NBA regular season is.

14. AkeemTheDreem86

5 star head, wood leaks again.

15. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

5 star meth. Would tweak again.

16. jrett121

jrett121 Member

Who reads Fox Sports??

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

I've noticed people in other forums starting to really hate us.... Some have even said Clippers and Rockets are the most annoying and hated teams in the NBA alongside Miami.... Not sure how I feel about it... Should we embrace the dark side?

[​IMG]

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Chill.... I don't read Fox Sports.. Just popped up on news feed... Just felt like sharing.....

19. ArtisGilmore

ArtisGilmore Member

You're no Rockets fan, you're a Heat fan, you've admitted it yourself. What you wrote is basically a list of excuses for why your team lost yesterday. Stop trying to pretend to support the Rockets.

20. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

They played CHARLOTTE, and you're telling me they're the first team in the NBA to have a back-to-back? There is no shame in losing to the Rockets, but there is shame in making lame excuses.