1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Evidence that Hakeem and Akeem whipped Jordan's Bulls

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 11, 2008.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bulls wasn't good of enough to make finals in 1986
    Jordan is plays on 1986 Bulls
    NBA is ons tvs with CBS
    theys plays music like Da Da Da Don Don Don Da Da Da Daaaaa
    [​IMG]
    Hakeem angry brother Akeem made finals in 1986 with Rockets

2. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

You english weren't good enough to paff the class.

Jordan lost. Rockets won.

3. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

MJ can care less what happens in the regular season. When the playoffs starts that's his time. Maxwell wouldn't be able to hold MJ jock in the playoffs. MJ said that Joe Dumars was the toughest defender he ever faced. Did that stop him from getting a championship, No! What NBA player can match MJ's will to win. The answer no one. The Pistons Bad Boys Defense is what drove MJ. After overcoming the brutal Defense that the Pistons played, the bulls were pretty much unbeatedable. The Rockets championship Defencisive teams don't even compare to the Pistons Defencisive teams. The Bulls defeated their nemisis (Detroit Pistons). The Rockets didn't defeat their Nemisis (Seattle Sonics). The Bulls will to win was much higher than Rockets. It's a reason why ther're 6-0 in the finals and you can thank the Pistons Bad Boys Defense for that.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

Wres What Wropped Wordan Wrom Winning Wrampionships Wro Wimes
    Wretriot Wristons Won Wro Writles Wand Whipped Wrodan Wrand Wrulls!!

5. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

The Seattle Sonics of that era had NO ONE who could contain Hakeem, but it isn't always about 1 on 1 matchups, the Sonics played team defense on Hakeem and I'm sure with Phil Jackson being the genius he is, he would have figured out something in the playoffs. Don't you think?

6. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

My point is that the Knicks had the rockets down 3-2 and if Dream hadn't gotten a finger on that ball, Starks has a good chance of draining it. My point is that the rockets were THAT CLOSE to losing to the Knicks, so how could you say they would beat the bulls with MJ?

7. tinman

Supporting Member

Illegal Defense was used every play by Seattle against the Rockets, they used it in the regular season and the post season until they changed the rules.

Phil Jackson the genius kept losing to Rudy T and before that, Vice president Chaney. And before that Bill Fitch was beating on Doug Collins.

I recommend you actually read some of the game recaps that I posted, even though you fear that it is truth.

8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

We matched up much better against the Bulls. We would have destroyed them. Its not even close.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

THAT CLOSE doesn't count. Ask the Kings vs Robert Horry, Ask Nick Andersen.. Hell ask Michael Jordan against Boston

Oh the Bulls swept the Knicks the year before.. oh wait, i'm thinking like one of those dumb idiots on this board.. Ahhh they went to SEVEN Games

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE
    Date: SUN 05/17/1992
    Section: Sports
    Page: 1
    Edition: 2 STAR

Knicks ooze confidence/New Yorkers meet Bulls in Game 7 today

Houston Chronicle News Services

CHICAGO -- It wasn't supposed to be like this.

By now, the defending champion Chicago Bulls were supposed to have eliminated the New York Knicks in the second round of the NBA playoffs and be ready for the Eastern Conference finals.

But with the Knicks' 100-86 victory Thursday night in New York to even the best-of-seven series at three wins each, it all comes down to one game today.

The Bulls have the home-court advantage, but the Knicks are oozing with confidence and momentum.

"The seventh game, at home or on the road, whatever, that's what it's all about," said Knicks coach Pat Riley, who guided the Los Angeles Lakers to four championships. "You're there and you've got to play -- focus, concentrate.

10. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

I got you now buddy. Do you remember the Jordan Rule the Pistons applied to try to stop MJ. They figure it out and won a championship. The bulls overcamed and the Rockets didn't. That's the reason why the Bulls would beat the rockets. They overcame the most physical, brutal defense in league history and won. You're not going to beat that team. And they have the record to prove it 6-0 in the finals.

11. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Were the Pistons healthy when the Bulls beat them? Did Thomas have any recent surgery prior to the playoffs?

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Oh yeh I remembercamed that Rockets vs Pistons finals.

Too bad you don't remembercamed anything about the NBA.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Rockets did beat them when Jordan and his Bulls didn't make it to the finals in 95.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

This thread was made to weed out the fake Rocket/NBA fans here.
    These idiots didn't even know that Jordan played in the 80s, much less know that he played in 1995.

They even don't know Eric B for President or Naughty by Nature.
    They probably think Eminem was the 1st white rapper too.

15. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Thats the same thing I was saying. I think Rockets and the Bulls come away with one.

16. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

He never lost in the finals I think thats what he was talking about.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

yeah and you guys can still ignore that the Knicks and Bulls played 7 games also the year before.

and you can still be amazed that Hakeem blocked John Starks shot, because that Hakeem guy has never blocked a shot in his life.

and you can still remember that awesome John Starks in game 7 vs the Rockets.

and I'm still waiting for that MIRACULOUS SHOTS that the first championship Rockets team did. Did Horry turn into Doug Flutie and throw a hail mary ? What MIRACULOUS SHOT?

18. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

Thank you

19. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

John Paxson and Steve Kerr, send help!

20. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

The bulls didn't haven't jordan that year.