1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Everyone hates Jazz fans!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigPun662, Mar 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. skamal4484

skamal4484 Contributing Member

I definitely didn't see anything over the top over there. They are loud, and support their team. Of course things are going to be said to the players, its part of the Home Court Advantage.

Really beautiful city too.

2. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I used to have some seats behind the visitor bench in TC, and there was plenty of stuff said there as well. Not saying Houston is as bad as Utah fans, it's not even close, but let's not pretend there aren't idiots saying idiotic things in every city.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

No different from this Message Board.

4. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

you should be banned from this board

5. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

From the compiled evidence I think it is safe to presume some A-hole fans must have said some racist comments about Yao either Wednesday and/or in past appearances in Utah.

Uncalled for, I think every city has it's idiots in attendance and I have no doubt Utah has more than their share.

Also, they are big time floppers. We should activate Dorsey next time we play there to make them "pay" for flopping. ;)

6. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

They are still the worst fans in the League! I get a nasty feeling when I watch us play in Utah.

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I want artest to go apescat and choke a ho out in salt lake city.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You can cut through the irony with a knife.

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Try watching games in a language you understand, and with a working picture, and get back to us.

10. absolution36

absolution36 New Member

Haha I lived in Arkansas for a while...Thats where my terrible spelling came from :D as far as hillbilly rednecks go it's pretty close between Utah and the south.

11. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

UTAH FANS are so annoying. I'm glad Jordan ripped their heart's out with his final shot. Now he owns a house there!