1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Evan McMullin might actually win Utah

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DarkHorse, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I see.

Understanding world events kind of matters a lot. And when I was 12 I could have answered basic questions about world events and world leaders because I read a ****ing newspaper.

Actually, if you look at my post count, you'll see I don't post that often. I try to keep the signal-to-noise ratio high. But if you want to be taken reasonably seriously here, may I suggest you at least learn how to use the quoting function before insulting other posters.

I'm not interested in subjecting myself to your semi-literate political litmus test. Again, if you actually read what I've posted in the last 20 years or so, you would probably understand the nuance of my politics, but understanding really isn't something that you are interested in. You sound like a teenager that just discovered the Doors and I'm glad for you that are excited about voting for Johnson, but until you discover some self-awareness I think your best contribution to the board would be silence.

And to that end, you are now on "ignore" so I wouldn't bother responding with a poorly crafted face-saving, insecure rant since I won't be able to see it anyway, kid.

#41 Deji McGever, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. bacliff

bacliff Member

I voted for Johnson last time too...because I am a Libertarian. Guess my presidential vote before that. smh

You are a major political party hack so quit pretending you aren't.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, Gray Johnson sucks.

4. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Voting for an idiot like Johnson doesn't make you seem knowledgeable, if that's what you're implying.

5. bacliff

bacliff Member

Since you are stupid posting do you expect me to engage in posting with you? Strange way to try to engage someone but par for the course of you I am guessing. smh

6. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Hey if you want to see stupid, just look at you boy Garrrry. Yeah, we want this guy running our nation.