1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Espn Video] "Expert's" take on Rockets vs Lakers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Riz, Mar 16, 2008.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Part of the what makes the streak so fun is how we can keep proving critics wrong. We need "analysts" like Mashburn to continue to doubt us. The wins are always sweeter when you're an underdog.

2. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

How far has LA advanced in the playoffs over the last 3 years? Thanks.

You can't give the Lakers the "team to beat" title when they have not made noise in the playoffs since Shaq left. I know, your squad was given Gasol but until that team performs in the playoffs it doesn't mean jack. Couple that with the fact that the Rockets are the hottest team in the league so to give the Lakers the nod over Houston in this game is not rational. But we know that now since the game has been played.

Please return to your Laker forum and join in on the excuse threads that are certainly flooding it right now. You are starting to look ridiculous with your Laker homerism.

3. rocketsmetalspd

What in the world is Mashburn's problem with the Rockets? This guy does not like the Rockets and on the Fast Break he predicted the Lakers would end the streak. I don't get any of the Experts hate towards the Rockets, oh well they can not take the 22 away and the team being the record books for the whole NBA to see.

4. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Mashburn is an idiot, but I've finally figured out his logic.

He said the streak would end against NO, he was wrong. He said it would end against LA, he was wrong.

I guess if he keeps saying that we're going to lose a particular team, he'll end up being right eventually.

5. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

After this Lakers game, I really want to hear what's Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, Jarmal Mashburn & John Barry have to say ?