1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[ESPN] Update on Vince Carter rumors (includes proposals)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aznoob, Feb 17, 2009.

1. WillG

WillG Member

Your acting like baron davis is an all star or something. Hes shooting worse than rafer this season.

2. rocketsmetalspd

This is only trade Morey should be considering. The counter offer sucks. I am sure the Nets will take TMac once the second opinion is done.

3. GOAT

GOAT Member

now

b diddy, brooks
    vc, wafer, barry
    shane, ron
    scola, (may be boone)
    yao, deke

4. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Can someone please give me the youtube link to the McGrady missed dunk.....can't find it.

5. yeah

yeah Member

Ha they will have to work Jarvis Hayes in there for us if they are wanting battier and landry. Heck we'll even them head for free.

6. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

It is because Rox are trying to prep up Tmac.Cmon get with the program.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Baron isn't motivated to play so he becomes like this. This was like the end of his Hornets career.

He has to be on a winning team to become the Bdiddy. If you put him on the Rockets, I know for sure he will show up.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah I didn't really pay attention to the combination part. I get it now.

10. Throwed247

Throwed247 Member

Maybe but he's also been battling injuries and plays for the Clippers. Davis is still an all-star talent in the NBA.

11. zantabak1111

zantabak1111 Member

all this rafer/hassell for baron davis talk is nuts. While we're at it how about rafer,battier,chuck hayes, and head for Lebron it works....CLE does it to dump salary for the lebron sweepstakes in 2010

12. Hmm

Hmm Member

that initial offer by Morey actually gives me hope.. and pretty much in accordance with Morey's words on the subject of 2010.. "Fool's gold"..

13. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

If they do want Artest + Battier, screw that. Make the Mike Miller trade happen.

If they could somehow trade TMac for Carter AND move Artest for Miller, that would make me lose my **** in a hurry.

Evan

14. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

I would probably do Artest + Battier + Head for VC, as this would not put us completely out of the 2010 sweepstakes given we shed Battier's salary. I guess under this deal TMac's "trade knee" would need to instantly heal and he would then be our starting SF.

#294 JoeBarelyCares, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  15. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Counter offer is ridiculous

16. Shaud

Shaud Member

I can't believe people are saying trade for Baron Davis. Look at his damn contract.

17. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Since I believe defense wins championships, I can't give up the 2 best defenders on our team (Battier and Artest) for another non defender. We would give up 8,466 points per game. If NJ wants cap space then they can have Tmac and Artest and give us Carter, Boone, and the backup PG from Miami/Orlando forgot his name.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Haha people are just throwing names out. If they were a star or once a star, they'll throw it out there.

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

People here love those type of contracts. They are so use to them; Kelvin, Mo, Maloney, etc.

20. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO OMG OMG IS THIS TRADE SERIOUS