1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN: Stein's presumptuous slap in the ROX face- LA-SA preview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nobrainer, Apr 26, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

I was trying to find out who were those 7 teams to come back from 3-1 but the only one I can remember was the '95 team, did the Rockets ever do it before then?

2. BERSERKER

BERSERKER Member

Boston over Philly in 68
    Lakers over Phoenix in 70
    Boston over Philly in 81
    Houston over Phoenix in 95
    Miami over New York in 97
    Detroit over Orlando in 03

I don't know the last one, dood.

3. tsl99

tsl99 Member

No respect means Rockets is not good enough, indeed, this team is not good enough, I think JVG already got the most from this team.

4. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Thanks

5. Uncle_Tim

Uncle_Tim Member

What's funny is that people are complaining that the Rockets have already been written off in the playoffs. The same is being said about the Lakers if they succeed and go on to San Antonio. It seems everyone is writing them off as well. Damn those assumptions. Not that I disagree about SA going on to conference finals, but I was just pointing it out.

6. fanwq

fanwq Member

No problem.We would lead 3-1 in series if we we were lucky.