1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Says Houston & Dallas Could Go After LeBron

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nodstonothing, May 17, 2010.

1. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

Umm, can't agree.

2. rock4ever

rock4ever Member

He's a good player who puts up fantastic numbers. But too much hype and WAY too many excuses. No way I give him the max after he gave up this against the Celtics think year.I'd rather see us move in a different direction

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

He sucks? He didn't "work out well with Shaq?" He's useless without Nash? Damn, and all this time I thought Shaq didn't fit in Phoenix, Stoudemire had a versatile game, and he's still playing... in the WC Finals. While I'm not his biggest fan (3 rebounds?? come on, dude, you should do better than that sleepwalking!), the guy most decidedly doesn't suck.

4. toby

toby Member

i always forget sarcasm never goes over well

5. bpbkforlife

bpbkforlife Member

Man that would be right on time to scoop LeBron

6. MajorSeanBond

MajorSeanBond Member

You lost me when you said "Jermaine O'Neal." He's an embarrassment. Did you watch the Heat this year? He was at the butt of like a dozen Bill Simmons jokes. The guy was trash.

7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

So he lost you at the END of his post? :confused: At what point in his first sentence mentioning he wants to do a S&T for LeBron AND Bosh didn't lose you?

8. spookyoldtree

spookyoldtree Member

If this is true ( I doubt it), it has to be about max contract. Otherwise, why bother for Yao to opt out this year?

9. spookyoldtree

spookyoldtree Member

ooops! Wrong thread. Sorry about that.

10. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Did you really have to explain that? We've had our onslaught of Yao-only and TMAC-only fans here.

11. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Maybe "win-now" for Yao, but you act like the Rockets are an old team. We aren't.