1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[espn]Ricky Williams' Next Chapter

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by tinman, Oct 2, 2013.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&adSetCode=91cDU6NuXTGKz3OdjOxFdAgJVtQcKJnI&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:9731149&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That 30 for 30 special made me vomit, so anything to block out that memory would be great. Not sure about the program itself; I'm thinking Hipster Wolfman wasn't on any prep lists coming out of K-12. Also seems to confirm that Williams didn't go to class at UT, and given his housing sitch, may be some kind of a transient.

3. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

thanks - I enjoyed that. It seems like he's more stable & together than he has ever been & its good to see that he's overcome his demons. I remember covering him in the Big12 and this interview is night & day versus those old ones. Its like he's a different person...and thats a good thing.