1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN]Pippen wouldn't trade Bulls' Noah for Carmelo

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by burnshroom, Sep 21, 2010.

1. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

This from the guy who couldn't get out of Houston fast enough and threw Charles Barkley under the bus to do it. And he is questioning how Melo is handling this.

Ha.

Funny.

2. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

3. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

And he is 100%. The only team that should go all in in this one imo is New York.

4. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Fixed

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

100% right and still 99 bananas.

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

DD saying Pippen is a smart guy and would make a great GM in 3...2...

7. YaosDirtyStache

I think Pippen is a smart guy and would probably make a great GM. His game is like Wafers except a few inches taller.

DD

8. purplefever

purplefever Contributing Member

If I'm the Nuggets I take Derrick Favors and run.

More of a Dwight than a Camby. One is a potential franchise guy while the other is a really good supplementary player (forgetting injuries). Good teams need both, of course, but give him a year or two and he'll be better than Noah even if he doesn't become a franchise type guy.

9. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

It's all up to Melo.

Will he sign the extension with the Nets? Some league execs think not.

I agree with them. Any deal involving Melo would have to include Favors, their draft picks, possibly Murphy and Harris.

Would Melo really want to stuck playing in New Jersey for the prime of his career and waist it? I don't think that team is a playoff contender, not with the Heat, Bulls, Celtics, and Magic in the same conference.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Takes one to know one. He has personal knowledge about the effect of a disgruntled guy acting douchy.

11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

How is Melo handling this badly. He says he's going to play out his contract and sees what happens. He hasn't complained.

12. roslolian

roslolian Member

Actually if Noah was all it took to get Melo I don't see why they don't take a chance on him. They can package Deng together with Noah, and for the Bulls it would be a really good trade-off, get a superior player and get rid of Deng's overpaid contract in one stroke. They still have Boozer and Rose on that team, and adding Melo gives them a solid core.

13. Makin It Rain

Makin It Rain Member

Noah and Melo in the same sentence is a joke. I am glad he is spreading his stupidity around in the Bulls organization

14. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

This is NBA journalism.

Find me one quote or action by Carmelo that you could interpret as being disgruntled, if there were not 1000000 articles trying to prove that he was disgruntled.

Oh and lo and behold, the New York Knicks need him. Go figure.

Now,Melo gets a label because the same "journalist" who made up crap stories all summer for attention are back to making up crap stories for attention.

15. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

I mean it's a toss up. I personally think a Boozer-Noah frontcourt would shred Miami's weaksauce front court to pieces.

On the other hand, you've got a potential Big Three of Melo-Rose-Boozer who could compete with the Big Three's of Boston or Miami.

Anyways, none of this matters because as we speak, Noah and the Bulls FO is working on an extension.

16. MONON

MONON Member

They'd also have the same problem as Miami- who plays center?

17. ACL1

ACL1 Member

As much as I hate the guy, I think he makes sense. I guess he knows bad attitude, cause he was the queen of it.