1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Rockets34Legend, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Member

or, how 'bout we keep carr... and draft a WR and RB with the picks we have...

uhm... byron leftwich runs about a 6.7/40. he has bernie kosar-like speed. he's also about 6 inches taller than vick and some 45-60 pounds heavier. really, outside of their skin color, they have next-to-nothing in common.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

ric, I could literally hear your head exploding while you were reading that post.

3. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Member

did it read angry? i thought i came off downright jovial, considering the sheer absurdity of the suggestion.

4. VesceySux

VesceySux Member

i THINK THE TexANS SHould TRADE THERE HOle TEAM 4 CINCI AND DrafT MCGAHEE #1 HEs a STAR champs in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now has your head exploded, Ric?

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I figured the absurdity would make your head explode! :)

6. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Member

i've long thought the texans should trade carr to themselves for cash and a player to be named later.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Knowing the brain-dead moron that Al Davis is, I wouldn't be suprised if the Raiders drafted MaGahee at the end of the 1st.

Houston should concentrate on areas like the O-line and Defense, You Must build your defense first, then your O-line, You have no offense to run when you get no blocking.

The draft speculation and down-right guessing by these so-called NFL experts is starting to get on my nerves, The sooner the draft is here, the better.

8. Baqui99

Baqui99 Member

As a die-hard Texas fan, unfortuntely, I have to agree. Simms isn't ready for the big time yet. But under the right tutelage of a Gary Kubiak type of coach, I can see Chris become a phenom. He's a slow learner, so I wouldn't throw him in. But, he'd be a good pickup for a team who has time to wait. In 3-4 years, under the right to the mix just yet.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I am a texas fan and have been since i was a kid. But I think its funny how Simms and Redding were considered the best offensive and defensive players when they came out of highschool. And now there both right next to each other in the 2nd round.:eek:

10. PhiSlammaJamma

I heard the the two UH cornerbacks are skyrocketing as we speak. Where are they projected to get drafted. Some hometown kids might do us some good.

11. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

I heard that Hanik Milligan ran a 4.5 in the 40 and is projected to go in the 4th round. But Im surprised Joffery Reynolds didn't make anybody's 7 round mock draft.

12. JamesC

JamesC Member

I still think that Joffery Reynolds will be a decent player in the league.