1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN/MacMahon] "Houston Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta excited about future of the NBA franchise"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, May 12, 2021.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah I'll do me and continue to say what I want and not be fake like a lot of you. The only misery here is the state of the franchise and who its led by. I kick back and relax and actually continue to laugh and say I told you so every year and will continue to do so

2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

We all agree that this is the right approach...hard to have any issues with this statement

3. ExTexanNowEastCoast

Its the Landry's Special! ;)

topfive likes this.
  4. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

5. dmoneybangbang

Sounds like you are better off just picking a new team or taking that forever nap. What's the point of being such a miserable, toxic person when Tilman ain't leaving any time soon?

My eyes are wide open bro. I just have to accept Tilman, not like it.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Because holding hands and telling the person next to you everything is ok while the house is burning is just plain stupid. Dude has literally destroyed this franchise in record time and people are just supposed to sit back and say oh everything is fine. Nah. that's just dumb

This is sports where you're supposed to tell it like it is

topfive likes this.
  7. dmoneybangbang

"Destroyed the franchise" is being quite the drama queen.

I haven't seen anyone saying that this is fine. Seems like you just need to tell yourself that in order to justify your suicidal fantasies.

.... I don't think that is saying or a thing but just an excuse you made up. Sports is highly emotional. Save yourself some trouble..... The Hawks are a good choice.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. last i checked this is the worst team in the league with the worst owner. I'd say that's worth saying destroying a franchise. suicidal fantasies? I guess Tilman being a dumbass and worst owner in the league equates to suicide these days. Odd correlation there

oh you haven't seen anyone saying this is fine. were going to pretend like this board doesn't have bootlickers and people who haven't posted in favor of tilman for years now. yeah miss me with that trash

you seem to be pretty invested in what I do right now. no idea why. Like I said Im gonna do me and continue to post the same way I always have. I'm going to keep pointing out how bad he is year in and year out because that's just what it is. You go do you and not try to tell me what to do.

9. dmoneybangbang

"Destroyed" implies something else to me.

I just don't understand being so miserable and being a rockets fan. Why be a fan and have no optimism?

Uh huh..... I don't see anyone thinking the current situation is fine.... just trying to find glimmers of optimism here and there.

Just trying to find out who the miserable, non productive posters are so I know not to bother to actually talk Rockets basketball with them. No one likes that guy that constantly sh*ts and hates everything.

You take care.... seriously.... just end it or become a hawks fan. You'll be happier.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

then that's you. he's destroyed this franchise like I said

Then you're that naïve and pretty much blind then. you don't just erase the Tilman bootlickers that have been around just because you're that lost. It doesn't work that way.

There's not much to figure out. It's not exactly a revelation in sports where you if you happen have an idiot who makes dumb decisions and it so happens to be a team you follow, then you obviously point that out because well it's continuous. There's 0 reason for optimism because it's simply been that bad

that should tell you something right here in your post especially if you can't figure out something so simple: Just trying to find out who the miserable, non productive posters are so I know not to bother to actually talk Rockets basketball with them. No one likes that guy that constantly sh*ts and hates everything.

#150 YOLO, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  11. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Then just end it or go watch the Hawks.

I on the other hand can look forward to the rebuild whether or not we keep our top 4 pick this year. Good luck being miserable!

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

Then go ahead and look forward to it. I couldn't careless. And when that unravels, I'll be right here to post how shitty things turn out once again. Bc there would be no swap if it wasn't for the dumbass decision made by Tilman in the first place. You're the one trying to tell me what to do. Go be a bootlicker

13. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Rockets fan = bootlicker.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

if that's how you interpret it

#LOL

15. DonatelloLimestone

Agreed but remember , uh donations are a tax write off. Let alone cheaper. He could’ve stayed in that lane and been a local legend, but he wanted to play w the big boys

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Idk what's worst, a BoB bootlicker or a Tilman bootlicker.

Some Rockets fans or posters on this site, feels the need to defend every sht thing our front office has done instead of criticizing it.
    Hell there is still some BoB bootlicker defending the sht hopkins trade, even when the man was already fired for incompetence.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic or pessimistic, its our way of coping individually as a fan. Only thing that irks me are posters that enjoy defending incompetence or a sht front office.

17. dmoneybangbang

Tilman clearly wasn't financially prepared to buy the Rockets and then turn around and compete with a high payroll.

The Rockets being in a rebuilding phase plays to Tilman's strength of not spending money.

18. dmoneybangbang

That's what you are saying.... I assume you think I am bootlicker because I dare have optimism.

Where do you get your optimism from? There's no logical reason why someone who hates Tilman as much as you and others do, remain rocket fans. Is it just the hate the drives you?

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

That’s how you yourself interpret it. Which I couldn’t careless how you do. Just pointing out that’s you. There’s plenty of logical reasons. I get my optimism when it’s actually warranted and when there’s reason to be. That hasn’t been the case for a few years now as I and many others have continued to point out. No reason to believe that’ll change anytime soon. That’s called being realistic.

20. dmoneybangbang

I just don't understand being miserable. Seems like all this sh*t posting just makes you and posters like you more miserable. Cynicism or nihilism isn't necessarily realism.

Good luck with all that anger and loathing.