1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Insider: Trade targets: Can Dragic or Love make Rockets contenders?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AnthonyJFranks, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

What is the story with Nene this season. Has he been injured?
    I haven't really paid attention to him in a while. How much game does he have left?

2. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

Duds is so a stud. Would warmly welcome :p

3. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I have a feeling Rockets will go after Belinelli.

4. djperm

Gortat is a no-brainer.

5. djperm

watch me nene :confused::cool:

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Well, being married to a Brazilian, I've heard of hot malagueta peppers (which I find funny; most Brazilians aren't accustomed to spicy food).

So, would we be TRADING for Nenê or what?

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

This is a rumor that if anyone knew of, it would be Codman since he's knows of nene's family, correct?

Take this for whats its worth, but when the Jack rumors where circulating, BballHollic said they where trying to do a 3 team deal with Nene and Jack to Houston.

So Nene seems like a legit possibility, it doesn't excite me too much, but Nene has been having a solid year in his limited minutes, I guess if we could get him for cheap enough we would finally have the flexibility to trade Dmo or Tjones without the need to get back a PF in return.

Perhaps Lawson for Nene?

Or maybe Lawson, Jones + pick for Nene, Sessions(orNeal)

8. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Love my wife leave me alone please

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Don't want Nenê after this g.d. game.

10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Nene won't do anything for us. He's washed up. Unless it's for Brewer or/and Jones who cares.

11. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

No. Not even if we got Curry and Klay.

12. malakas

malakas Member

Nene supposedly is a buyout candidate..for some reason that doesnt' make sense. But we and Codman are not talking about a trade..a buyout.
    I don't understand why teh Wiz would even consider it though. But that's what it has been whispered.

13. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Hey Cod, you said that the 25th loss is "key"

We are currently 25-25.

Any updates on that?

14. basketballholic

What I said is we were interested in Nene. I may have proposed a 3-way trade involving Jack and Nene but that would have been my own conjecture knowing we were talking to the Nets about Jack and the Wizards about Nene.

This is more specifically what I've heard about Nene. He allegedly wants to come here and we were interested. There was a trade discussed that would have involving us sending a player or two to Washington and part of the "trade" would have been Washington buying out Nene and Nene signing here. Haven't heard anything on Nene in a few weeks though now. But I'm sure he wants to come here. Don't be surprised if we sign him to a cheap deal this summer.