1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Insider - Sprewell fed up with Knicks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Greg#3, Jul 13, 2001.

1. Greg#3

Greg#3 Member

I don't have insider and if someone could please post a summary on this article, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

------------------
    President of the Eddie Griffin fan club.

2. cson

cson Contributing Member

I don't either, but maybe stuff is lining up...Ewing to Orlando, Spree to Orlando? Webber to Orlando? Orlando to , wait no, nevermind!

------------------
    www.expage.com/saveourunis

3. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I guess Orlando to Orlando is possible if Orlando Woolridge gets out of his WNBA coaching gig and suits up again! [​IMG]

------------------
    "Instruments are like women: After a while, you want to make love to another."

- Nicolas Godin of the musical duo Air

4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I would be fed up with the Knicks too.

Offering a one-dimensional player like Allen Houston a $90 million dollar contract is the biggest mistake in the history of New York basketball.

Sprewell is by far the better player and even he doesn't deserve that kind of contract.

------------------
    All hail Fadeaway's Cyberfish -- your 2000-2001 BobFinn* Fantasy Basketball League Champions!

5. outlaw

outlaw Member

orlando was fired last year. Michael Cooper has been the Sparks coach since.

------------------

6. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Ouch, fired!? From an WNBA gig!? Geez! [​IMG]

------------------
    "Instruments are like women: After a while, you want to make love to another."

- Nicolas Godin of the musical duo Air