1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN Insider] Soph 20: Biggest Disappointments

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by playdo, Mar 22, 2014.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

He is the self-proclaimed best 2 guard in the League.

2. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I kinda wanted morey to try and trade for Shved while his stock is low. Feel like he would be a decent backup 2 for us.

3. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Seriously, what jackass wrote this list?

Anthony Davis? Having a great year, was an All-Star, avg 21, 10, and 2 blocks, and he's taken a step back? When your list starts off this terribly, why continue on? If you can draft someone and within 2 years he is averaging a double double, you can stfu and stop complaining, because that was a damn good pick.

4. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

I think the list rates the top sophomores. ..With AD being no 1 and Tj being 4th which is good...if u notice the players he talked about are not on the list.

I thought the same thing at first...his layout was off

5. AXG

AXG Member

Beal and Ross should be higher